The First Son

The First Son

Zucuti, a Deity, existed in an endless vacuum we know today as The Universe. Zucuti created an atom which, like a seed, sprouted into several other atoms. Which thus forth the atoms grew into planets, and then into whole galaxies, etc… Zucuti chose one planet from every galaxy to take specific care of. As the planets were blooming, he realized they were in a state of stillness. As he watched he began to feel the sting of utter loneliness in the pit of his being. He began searching frantically for a way to bring his precious planets into motion. He went to, Krustallos; a small planet made of nothing more than frozen storm clouds, sand, water and from what Zucuti gathered a crystal core. Zucuti stared up at the gridlocked storm clouds. He then raised his hand to the sky and lightening danced across his fingertips. He then struck the ground with electricity. Lying in the sand was an hourglass in the shape of the lightening bolt. He levitated The Sandglass bolt out of the ground and willed some of his essence to be transferred to the bolt. He then sent the sandglass bolt flying into the nearest storm cloud. Thunder crackled as the storm roared to life. As Zucuti watched something plummeted out of the sky and crashed to the ground in front of him. The being lied motionless slumped in the sand. As Zucuti watched attentively he then felt the motion of the wind;The Wind gently found its way through his snowy white hair. A few short moments later the being opened its eyes, looked up at Zucuti, and said.

"Hello father, I am Millinus, The God of time."