Tagged

So 10 facts about me.
I got tagged by many people already I just didn't feel like doing it Ye know lazy XD
ANYWAY CARRYING ON!

Q:Your nickname?
A:Well when I was in primary I had some very good friends there names were Ashley and Jessica most the time we call her Jem. Cause she's my precious Jem ^ ^
But then there's also me, her was a nickname we gave each other. My nickname was furgy, my friend Jems name was dizzle, and Ashley's was bubbles XD
We played all the time together when watching movies my back was used as a pillow.
Ah the good times in primary........ Then it all turns to shit! And you start to lose your friends heading towards Highschool!!!

Q:My eye colour?
My eye colour is a crystal blue, well that's what Ma friends and mums say when they steal at my eyes non stops XD
Well with me my eyes seem to point out everything how things are down with connecting lines, how the colours are joined and shaded, and in no time I can sketch anything by looking at the paper, like a camel or bird. Just stears at the paper and I'm good to go. But I think that's just everyone not me.

Q:My hair colour?
A:Well my hear colour actually started of brownish blonde, then it went more towards the way of brown.
I don't know why my hair was brown with heaps of blonde strands that's actually why in my fringe I have blonde streaks you might not see them if you don't look properly, but they won't disappear anytime soon.

Q:One fact about me?
A:Well for starters I'll try to say something you guys haven't heard of yet. When I was young, around when I first started school. When I first touched paper and pencils I absolutely loved drawing on ends. I would have an u session with drawing through work, such as math in my math book, reading or writing book. I even drew I library books at my home.
I always had an amazing imagination that I would think of the weirdest things to draw. Then when I was a year 4 I had this class were we had a drawing activity. It involved pastel pencil and.... Imagination. You see what we had to do the teacher said, was that we had to come up with an imaginary dragon and give it w back story, a story with it in it.
Mine was a dragon kangaroo. Not to be rude or anything but when mine was up on the wall it was perfect. No jokes the legs were placed perfectly behind, it layed down its face shaped great. The colours shaded great. Then when I was year 8 we had to do this artwork were I was away for 4 days. Everyone was nearly finished it took them 4 day! Well when I came back on that day and only to people had finished, I finished just in 2 days of school time. Yep 2 days, everyone else 4! Anyway move on.
I love my eyes

Q:What's your favourite colour?
A:To many for me just to like one. But one I have always loved so much was blue as it represented the sky when the clouds were no more, or the ocean or lakes in the beautiful tint of pine tree around me. That's why I love blue it has so many memory's backed in that one colour.

Q:My favourite place?
A:Well at least it didn't say favourite country. Well my favourite place is in the heart of my home, sometimes on the roof of my house were I feel much taller and can see everything. But right at home is were everything I loves my art tools my family's too. And my cute baby girl(my baby cat).

Q:Favourite celebrity?
A:Don't have one cause most celebrities I know are music singers and most of them are just gold diggers druggers or down right f****** stupid. So I have none, well Michael Jackson even though he's dead and he had to take pills not drugs which ended in his death. I loved his modern songs there what got me into rock XD

Q:favourite animal?
A:Oh I can't possibly choose there's way to many, though cats have always been around me more so them but still. I LOVE ALL ANIMALS!!!!!!

Q:Favourite song?
A:Also again there's to many songs but since I should at least favourite down one of my favourites, hmm....ill go for.
Jenny, or ode to the bouncer by studio killers XD.

Q:favourite book?
A:well I have always been into most books I'd rather perfume picture book. Whenim at school and I go into the library I always issue or read picture book. I have read all the picture books in my library at my old school.
But that's what helped me with art. You see my friends would be like, why you issuing those picture bookies ther for babies, then I'm like well actually they have so many making art drawn in here for the pictures them self. I don't know why people think when you grow up you can't easy picture books no more. Answer this and actually be telling the truth no lies no fibs no nothing just truth, had you always thought that picture book, you shouldn't read them no more cause you've grown up? Please tell me the truth please no lies or it'll upset me, I don't like liers.

Now I'll just tag people already been tagged then don't do it. I have no idea who has already been tagged.

Because_Im_Otaku
BonnicaFazbear
PrinceJackFrost
Jessica_Fitzergerald
ClockyTheMurderer
Kuroshi72
Anishias0127
Hiokonne_Senpai

Yea I'm not gonna tag 20 people I don't care.

Anyway tell me in the comments below. About that question hidden in one of my answers.