im so sorry

rocspov: man what I was I thinkin she's married to ray I think im going to say sorry. roc:look yn im sorry I don't know what I was thinkin  I think I should leave yn: look roc you don't have to leave its just you know I love ray and were married but you had your chances and you ruined them . roc:ok but do you accept my appolagy. yn: yea I accept your appolagy now rinse those green beans roc:lol your so funny yn: I know I get it from my mom roc: so I was thinkin I might go on a date with this girl I got her number  when we met at the mall yn:aww whats her name roc:jordin she's really sweet and she has a good personality yn: I think im going to like this girl and we might be bestfrieds roc: I know right nr:after you get done cookin the boys come downstairs from settin the room . yn:so how does the room look ray: its a surprise yn: but ray you know how I hate suprises ray: wel its going to be a surprise anyways so you'll have to wait yn: alrite .ynpov: ray know how I hate suprises he's been doing this for years now but I kinda got used to it so i'll wait nr: after they get done you washed dishes and they went with you upstairs. yn : boy I can't wait  to see raypov: man yn is going to love this room . yn: omg this is so beautiful ray:you like it yn: yes babe I love it you did all of this ray: no the guys helped boys: your welcome prod: well I have to go nikiria is still at moms  house so bye guys everyonebutprod :bye nr: after everyone left yall took showers and went to bed. so did you like comment and vote.