Chapter 5 (Love, Sex and Magic) Part 2

Start from the beginning

            For some reason Lia felt like she could tell Hinata any and everything. Not that she did but only because she didn’t want to endanger her. Kabuto wouldn’t mind using someone that has information about them against them, but she did tell her about her and Sasuke’s bet. Hinata almost died of shock. Glancing over at him once again, guess he was surprising everyone lately. Opening the door Analia grabbed her heart as she saw a blonde blur.

            “Hey Sasuke-kun! You came!” Ino she remembered screamed jumping right on him.

            Analia narrowed her eyes at the girl and Sasuke looked like he would rather be anywhere else right now. Stifling a giggle as he tried to pry her off of him, he looked at her with pleading eyes and Lia left him outside the door and walked into the already started party. Wow Naruto wasn’t lying when he said she could throw one.

            She had a nice sized house to begin with and her living room had been transformed into a dance floor where like over a hundred people were. The DJ was on the far side bobbing to the music everyone was grinding to. Right beside him was a huge Plasma screen TV and it looked like a karaoke machine. Oh, no she was not going to do that. Turning away from that in horror, connected to the room was Ino’s kitchen kind of like her house and that was transformed into a bar where, her new favorite blonde was.

“Lia!!!” he ran over to her grabbing her into a big hug.

She laughed at him hugging him back just as tightly. “Wow you were right. This party is hot. And speaking of Naruto you look gooood.” She said winking. Naruto had on a sleeveless black shirt that had the words “I’m hott, kiss me” on them and he had on baggy blue jeans.

“What can I say… it is me.” Naruto threw back his shot and looked around in the dim room.

“Where’s your date? Don’t tell me he ditched you?”

Shaking her head at that she then felt hands go around her waist, “No she ditched me.”

“Hey Sasuke.” he yelled over the loud music she turned around and smirked at him.

“I figured it was her party she should have some quality time with her Sasuke.” She said smiling evilly batting her eyelashes.

Sasuke glared at her, “You’re evil. And I’ll try to forgive you for that.”

“Oh... dear God...,” she heard Naruto gasp, “Damn... Is that Hinata Hyuuga?” Analia grinned and looked in the direction Naruto was looking in and saw Hinata.  She watched as his baby blues ran over her pale face framed in big curls and she was wearing a dark navy blue dress that stopped a few inches above her knees, fanning out along with a pair of four inch stilettos.

“Hey girl!” Lia said hugging her new friend pulling her towards the two guys.

“Lia are you sure we should do this now? He brought Sakura to the party.”

 Stopping a few feet from them, “Pssh, right now he all but forgot Sakura’s name. Let’s go.”

Ignoring Hinata soft protests, “Hey Hinata.” Sasuke and Naruto greeted.

“He-he-hey g-guys.” She stuttered waving her hand.

“You look so hot Hinata,” Naruto grinned and Analia thought Hinata might pass out.

“T-t-t-thank you.”

“Um I think I see a quarter, Sasuke come get it with me.” Sasuke looked at her crazy.

Analia grabbed Sasuke’s hand walking away trying to be discreet. “What are you trying to plan in that mind of yours?” Sasuke smirked nodding in Naru’s and Hinata’s direction.