Meeting

That was the first day of the university Karma was attending.It had been 5 years since he had graduated from Kunugigaoka junior high and the last time he had seen Nagisa.

As Karma entered the school, he noticed couple of girls gaze on himself. He smiled at them and continued his way to the dorms.

He really was curious about his new roommate.Karma hoped it was someone who he could tease.He grinned with the idea.

When he finally was in front of his room's door, he suddenly felt excited.Karma was finally going to meet his roommate.

He barged in, not knocking the door. Cause you know, when you caught someone unprepared you could learn something to blackmail them.

But guess Karma couldn't blackmail someone who was sleeping.

He squinted his eyes and tried to see at least how the boy looked, but since he was covered in blanket nothing could be seen.

Seriously that was so boring...Karma could only see his roommates short blue hair.

Blue?

Hey that was interesting. Maybe there was other people than Nagisa who had got natural blue hair.

Karma waited a bit more for the boy to wake up but since he understood that was going to take so long he decided to wake him up.

He filled a glass with water and came closer to his sleeping roommate.

For a second Karma thought...Was it a good start? Waking someone with spilling water on them?

Eh? No way he was stopping. That was the best way of making friends.

Or so he thought and spilled the water on the boy.

The boy woke up when he felt the cold water hitting his face and looked at Karma with a shocked face and shouted with an annoyed voice.

That's the spirit...Karma thought.

"What the hell??!Are you crazy or something??" he looked at him with his irritated azure eyes.

Than the boy's eyes widened, all the anger flewing away.

"K-Karma??"

Karma blinked his eyes, continuing to hold the glass still in his hand.

"Do I know you?" he grinned.Of course he knew who was it.

Than a slap hit his cheek.

"A normal person would call his friend even though they graduate and go to different schools!" Nagisa said angrily but he was actually very happy to see his old best friend.

"I'm not a normal person, you know that, right?" Karma smirked.

"You haven't changed a bit, have you?" Nagisa sighed,smiling.

"Nope, not a bit!" Karma said with a proud voice."But it seems you did..."

Nagisa's voice had dropped 1 or 2 octaves and his hair was shorter, also for some reason he was looking a lot more handsome than before.

"Me? Maybe a bit?" Nagisa looked at him, grinning.

"Don't joke with me, you totally did change!"

"Anyway just wake up you sleepy dwarf" Karma smirked and spilled the water which had left in the glass.

"Stop it, will you???" Nagisa shook his head to get rid of water.

"No way I'm stopping..." He grinned. "I finally found my teasing toy..."