She took me away

(Carolyn's P.O.V)

I woke up with my head hurting like a bitch. I sat up slowly and got up. I walked out of my room and made my way downstairs, "morning sweetie" my mom said in a soft voice, "morning" I said sounding tired, well I just got up so of course I'm still tired. I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water, and went back to my room.

When I got to my room I put my water on the night stand, and got out my note book and started writing a song I was working on, so far I have the first part done, now I need a chorus. I got it! I started writing what I thought down,

Your not alone,

And we'll face this storm,

We'll face today,

Your not alone,

Wow that sounds good with what I already got. "Whatcha writing sweetie?" My dad asked, I looked behind me and smiled. "Just a song I've been working on, wanna see?" I said giving him my notebook;he took it and started to read what I had so far, "this is really good Carolyn" he said with enthusiasm. "Really, I thought it was okay" I said "Carolyn,this song you wrote is beautiful" he said giving me back my notebook. "I just need to figure out what else could go with it" I said putting back my notebook in the nightstand. "Maybe I'll help you whenever your stuck" he said with a smile. Maybe that could work, I mean he and my uncles are writing a album, "yeah, that be awesome" I said with a smile on my face. He ruffled my messy hair, smiled and left my room.

---10 minutes later-----

"Mom can I go to the park?" I asked her, she looked at the time, "yes, but be back at 8:30" she said. I smiled and hugged her then ran upstairs to get dressed. Since it was freaking hot outside I put on a black dress with a studded cross on it, some ripped leggings, and put my hair into a pony tail(I'm too lazy to straighten it) then I put on black eyeliner. I grabbed my phone and headphones, and went down stairs. "Ok mom I have my phone so you can call to tell me to come home" I said putting on my black converse, converse and a dress gotta problem? XD! "Ok have fun" she said.

I started walking down the street and it felt like some one was following me, I looked behind and saw a lady following me, I started walking faster, soon I heard her footsteps pick up speed, why is she running after me? I started to run as fast as my legs could. I felt her grab my arm and started pulling my towards a car "miss me?" She said and pushed me into the back seat of the car,she got in and locked the doors. Shit! It's the crazy lady. I started to panic and kicking the window. Then I remembered I had my phone with me, I could call my mom and tell her what happened. I dialed her number and pressed talk. Please answer "hello" my mom said "mom" I whispered "Carolyn what's wrong? Why are you whispering?" She asked; she started to sound worried, "mom I'm-" "who the hell are you talking to!" The lady yelled and took my phone "MOM! HELP ME!! " I yelled from the top of my lungs. She hung up my phone and threw it out the window.

---time lapse---

We parked at a house somewhere I've never been here before. She got out of the car, unlocked the doors and pulled me out of the car. "Your staying with me now. You are never allowed to see that family again!" She said pushing me into the house. She pushed me up the stairs and into a bed room "this is your room now, you have clothes in the closet" she said "and if you try leave this house without my permission.. You'll regret it" she said closing the window; "oh and I have another daughter, Natalie come here" she said, a girl with blonde hair walked in "eww who's that?" She said putting her hand on her hip "this is Carolyn, sadly she's mine, you don't have to be nice to her" she said to Natalie. "I wasn't planing on it" Natalie said. They both walked out and closed the door, leaving me alone. I fell on the bed and started crying, I wanna go home!