Part One

I wake up in a cold sweat and I finally calm down. Then I realize I'm not in my room anymore. I'm still in my bed yet I'm floating higher and higher to the sky. I looked down to see my house below me. I think to jump down but I realize if I jumped I would splat right onto the ground, so I stay in bed continuing to float. As I pass the white fluffy cotton I can't help to think how beautiful the waters of the sky can be. I continue to reach higher and higher in the sky. I'm so high I can almost see the stars of the universe. Out of nowhere my bed begins to fall toward the ground like a plane getting shot down. Being helpless I hold on to the railings. I close my eyes for a split second. I reopen them to see how close I am from crashing. Before I smack against the ground, I quickly raise up from out of my deep sleep.

I finally realize it was just a dream yet somehow I could still feel the strong cool breeze hitting against my face and the softness of the clouds. I look at the time to see I have overslept. School starts in twenty minutes. Good thing it doesn't take long for me to get ready. I throw on a pair of khaki shorts and grab a t-shirt that was lying on my floor. It doesn't smell too bad so I throw it on. I grab my back pack and head to the kitchen. My mom, a tall red head with green eyes, sits at the table eating cereal. I quickly grab an apple and almost is out the door until I am stopped.

Mom says, "Aren't you forgetting something?" I turn back around, kiss my mom on the forehead and she hands me a filled paper bag. I quickly rush out the back door and grab my skateboard that is laying against the wall outside.

The end...?

_________________

This is just a random story I decided to write. I do not know if I will continue it. Maybe maybe not we will see. I hope you guys  just enjoyed even this little excerpt of this story. Don't be afraid to comment or vote. Thanks for supporting me and my sister's work. Happy New Year!!

-S