The beginning of it all

Authors Note: This is going to be my first actual story that I will finish, so please bear with me and vote! :)

Elizabeth [ The Purdy's new nanny ]: as Blond hair, blue eyes and a petite figure with a hourglass shape. Loves children and her younger twin brother and sister.

BVB Members: Will all be like their real selves.

Mrs. Williams: ( Ashley's mother-in-law) Has dark, slightly greying hair, piercing blue eyes and love to spend time with her family.

Benjamin (Ben): Ashley's son and looks exactly like him, love to play with transformers+ his other toys.

 Chapter One

      The bad part about going to college for the winter and spring semesters was what to do during the summer. Since I was going to college to be a pediatrician I decided to become a nanny. I put a ad in the LA Times, so hopefully someone responds quickly.

I woke up on June 1st (the first day of summer) and decided to go to a café, and go shopping. I got into my blue Nissan Sentra and drove to the downtown LA Starbucks. Walking I noticed that there was quite a crowd in the usually barren place.

"What's going on?" I asked the manager.

" Oh, some band called Black Veiled Brides or something like that is having a meet and greet at the stadium down he road, so tons of fans are waiting here to go."

Hmm...I though, I might just have to go and see who these Black Veiled Brides people are. Not paying attention to where I was going I bumped into a older woman, splashing my Carmel Latte all over her shirt, with whom I guessed was her grandson.

"Oh I'm so sorry!"

"No problem dear."

"No really, let me pay for a new shirt."

"Don't worry about it, I have an idea of how you can repay me!"

"How?"

"Well do you have anything your doing this summer?"

"No, I've been trying to find a nanny job, but so far no one has responded to my notice."

" My name is Mrs. Williams, and  lets just say that I have a son, who, is very famous, that needs a nanny for the summer."

And with that she began to tell me the story of her son, his ex-wife and son...

____________________________________________________________

So what do you think? Vote and comment your feelings of it, and please no negative comments. :)

I  also do have copyrights so don't copy my shit or I will just delete the whole thing!