Chapter 1: F for all (short story)

Our story starts here. 

A Bright sunny day

Puddles in the hay

Girls in the bay..... this is getting random ;) (winkie.. wink) 

 (Random cause thats the category Ive Hahaha story you know..No?.... yeah not funny.. continuing)

Another glorious day for the freshman's. New school, new identity, New friends, everything new except for your face. Yeah im talking to you girl with braces and glasses. Anyway back to the story.

This girl gets into her class (The girl i was talking about) which is Accounting the first since she took the course which was accounting and Yep you guess it!, it' s because her parents are Asians (Hey! That Racist!.  Well whateves im Asian too. this is a free country i can do what i want, Bleeeh ;P  ). 

First day, expecting her class would be suspended or something like her other classes the teacher comes in full force teaching the entire class with all her might, Teaching like there's no tomorrow to the last second. Not a word did poor Annie (just came up with her name)  Understand her teachers ancient and gibberish language.  Poor Annie went in days and days without understanding, She tried to read but still didn't understand a word. Little did she know that everything was planned by Madam Kamelia from the beginning, to make sure that everyone fails and the brightest student will be the only one left standing this was her mission in life, Her calling as she says. Poor little annie, Days passed, everyday assignments exam, Everything ending in F, it should be Z you know. Hahahaha Grabe Sya.  

Those days our Little Annie Lost Hope, the once Fun image and Enlightening experience Annie thought about college Gone added by the pressure of her overachiever parents made Annie sometimes wish that she didn't existed she thought "with all those hardship in high school, i rejoiced cause they are long done and over but this came in, now I dont know".  It got to the point where she gave up. the day she gave up was also the day where she almost threw up. In her accounting Class she didn't paid any attention in class infact she didnt even paid attention (Gramar Nazi: Redundant)  Her Teacher even called her attention and what would you expect from a teacher who only loves bright student she put little Annie to Shame, down to the ground and stepped all over by humiliating her in the entire class, can you just imagine.  

Yes she almost threw up and few tears shed here and there but it didn't stop her from sitting in class until time came but when the class time ended she run away with a speed faster than the road runner that even her friends didnt got a chance to talk to her. She run with tears on her face until she arrives in a well with coins inside.  In her state she wished in the well knowing consciously that wishing wells never works but this was different. She wished from her anger that Her Teacher Maam Kamelia would try to be in her shoes and see if she can handle herself, with everything she is going through and understand.

Then a lady in white and her hair on her face came out from the well. She shouted. This wasn't a wishing well it was a horror well.. Mwahahahahahah!!!! JUST KIDDING!! :D a fairy came out with a big puffy dress and want and said dont worry child cause im Here your Welly Lady Old Jelly Wisher Granter and Im gonna grant you your wish.

 " I want her to understand and become a better teacher, Please".   Sniff Sniff

"Ok missy what else?, only one more wish left"

"Wait what! Ive wasted my wishes when i could have wished to pass accounting. Okay Then I wish to have my 3 wishes back"

" Sorry Annie but You Used all your wishes"

"What do you mean?........ Ahhhh I see... (Fairy Leaves in magic glitter "Bye Annie and always believe in miricles)   Nooo Wait! NOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo"

"Alarm clock"...."Alarm Clock tone"....

Huh! (wakes up) Its only just a dream I thought it was real. From now on I will pay attention in class there is no way Im gonna let this happen. No wonder that was weird. HAha what a dream.

Narrator: You thought that was the end, Think again!   For that was no dream it was all real see. Since Annie wished to pass Accounting the was granted with the gift of motivation in school After 4 years she passed and became an accountant in famous Mall which made her miserable and quit after 6 months and applied in a bank which was the same. after few years she became the president of the bank, She is still busy and stressed but hey being President, C'mon Its great! Stressful but great. 

You might be wondering what happened to Maam Kamelia,  what Annie wished happened to  Kamelia she first woke up with the same memory as to teaching but the difference is that she became 17 years old again she was forced to go to school and just as annie went she was under by the worst teacher ever and with the fairys spell Kamelia cant remember how to solve any problem though she remembers being a teacher, She went through what Annie went Being Hopeless and Embaressed by the teacher to the point where she ran and went the same Well And wished to go back and promised to be a good and understanding teacher from now on, and since the fairy said that she has 2 more wishes she wished for a car and a house and lot which consumed all her 2 wishes. In the end she didn't learn her lesson and for some reason the cycle continued student doomed find well wishe= granted and ,eteka. Nobody knows why this well keeps granting wishes, it only pops up to whoever it wishes to grant wishes to. 

Moral of this story is to learn to Never give up Hope,  You have to follow your dreams, and Miracles do happen not like this though, Anyway  you just got to believe and Pray and we don't know miracles might be on your way. As for Madam Kamelia, Annie's wish was granted and yes Madam Kamelia did understand but that doesn't mean a person will change his/her values just because they understand something, some people are just like that, So stop whining and just Deal with it. 

Well hope you enjoyed reading this :)  SHots den!  Peace out