Attack on Titan

{DISCLAIMER: This is based off the anime 'Attack on Titan'. Although it is based off of it, it can be considered a Fan-fiction almost. If I miss anything PLEASE tell me, and I hope you all enjoy~}

In the year 740, humanity had landed on the brink of destruction and extinction, and no matter what, nothing could stop it. Monstrous things called Etrophans (followed by their leader known as a "Titan") appeared, and began to destroy the human race as we knew it. We were like livestock to them, running in sheer terror and fear, only to be caught and have our heads cut off. The Etrophans almost resembled us humans, right down to their big wide eyes and long to short hair. The difference was they had no sort of physical diversities other than their faces. Breast nor bones were visible, and you could not see their pelvic bones neither. That and they were also over 6 feet tall. Their height ranging from that to 20 feet tall, or as a class height. Many were class 8, a few were class 10's.  

Their skin tones, as well, were all the same. Nothing like that of an actual human, it was more of a fleshy pink; and the Etrophans had pink flesh and creepy pink smiles to match their hideous appearance. Titans, on the other, hand were a whole other story. Their entire physical appearance was outside, muscle and abs, and their skull barley visible with horribly deep, burnt, bloody eye-sockets. They ranged from class 40-45, with an enormous amount of superhuman strength, yet certain Titans seemed to move much slower than others. There was no way to possibly kill them, so that day in 740, we watched millions die. Blood spatter had covered the grassy earth. Torn and shredded bodies lay everywhere. Heads rolled in the streets, and guts were hanging from roof tops, street signs and fences.  

The Etrophans left as soon as they came-along with the Titans-possibly looking for another village to graze. Those of us remaining had to get our shit together and act quickly. The only way we could think of keeping off those creatures was to build three walls that could withstand any attack from a Etrophan or Titan. Those walls were Maria, Rose, and Rain. Wall Maria was the outside wall, 50 feet tall and incredibly large in width. The second wall, Wall Rose was the second defense if  Wall Maria ever failed.  

The last wall, Wall Rain was the wall that kept the king, his city and his servants safe. It was also the most enduring wall out of all three; yet with Wall Maria they were said to be fine. For the next century, Etrophans tried to break through the walls and devour everything, but they couldn't get past the high and mighty wall of Maria. That was until one peaceful day in 840, where Hell rained upon us once again. My name is Connie Shinju, and this is my story about the day Hell came back.