It's Okay, That's Love - Episode 1 - Chapter 1

Character Name: Kei Soo Park

Family: Mom (Catherine Park), Dad (Patrick Park), Older brother (Quinn Park)

Age: 29

Occupation: Teaching children how to play instruments and how to speak English

Kei-soo POV

I hear the front door open and I know it's Hae-soo being so freaking loud. She turned the TV on and is going into cabinets and using the sink too. Doesn't this woman know how to be quiet, some people want to sleep in today. I know I won't be able to go back to sleep. So I get up still in my pajamas and go down stairs.

I see Hae-soo watching TV, and she finally sees me. She doesn't talk as she is eating cereal from a dirty looking bowl. I sit down next to her to watch the TV as well. The news is on, it's about that writer guy who got stabbed. I actually laughed when I heard about it because he was stabbed with a fork. Hehe.

I was busy thinking to myself when Hae-soo started talking out loud.

"Is he a celebrity or a writer?" Hae-soo says staring at the TV. I turn and look at her.

"His face is so shiny! Seriously! Looks like he would take advantage of his face." She is still staring at the TV. I guess the reporter guy said something she didn't like because she turned the TV off.

"You know talking to yourself out loud is weird." I say to her, she smiles at me while eating more of her cereal. I give her a disgusted look and place my hand over her mouth.

"Didn't you learn to not speak when you're eating Hae-soo?!" She just shoves my hand away still smiling.

"I've been waiting for his book for months," She tells me.

"he has no manners towards his readers." I nod in understanding as she grabs an apple off the coffee table and takes a bite when a hand grabs it from her. It's Dong-min who looks as sleepy as I feel at the moment.

"What are you?" He asks Hae-soo with an annoyed voice.

"Why are you moving so early in the morning?" Hae-soo just throws a piece of the apple at him, and I smile.

"Turning on the television so loud, that no one can sleep!" He sounds like he's scolding her, but neither takes him seriously.

"I guess so." Hae-soo shrugs.

"I'm just like that." She grabs the apple from him.

"Why do you steal what I'm eating?" She walks away. Dong-min gives me a look. I just give him a sheepish smile. Then he goes back to scolding Hae-soo about her cereal bowl and him not being her servant.

Then I hear something that gets my attention. "Soo-kwang! Noona is home! Move my luggage!" Hae-soo yells upstairs. I get off the couch and walk towards her.

"Hae-soo can't you leave him alone for a bit." I say to her.

"He's upset." Dong-min says basically the same thing but in a more demanding way. Does she listen no of course not why would she? She walks up the stairs to his room with Dong-min and I following close behind her.

When we get to Soo-kwang's room it's really depressing. He's playing pretty sad music with tissues on the floor everywhere. He looks like he is sleeping though which is good at least he is getting rest. Dong-min is slower than Hae-soo and I so when he finally gets to Soo-kwang's room he is yelling something but stops mid-sentence. He looks around the room a little stunned.

"He blew his nose. I saw him." Dong-min says while nodding at the both of us. I'm kind of confused but Hae-soo gives him a look that says 'really'.