[ therapy ]

a/n: nothing's going to be capitalized here, okay? don't tell me i know nothing about grammar, because i'm telling you this now:

nothing.

will.

be.

capitalized.

okay? happy reading.

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** 

dear blake,

yes, it really is alice right now. don't be too surprised, though. my life has been too dull without you. even though you were pretty cocky, and your smarter-than-thou attitude put my patience to the test, i miss it all so badly.

nothing much has been happening; just those regular school stuff.

yes, i think i may have blacked out for a moment or two, but nothing major happened. it was just the waterfalls falling down from dark pools of obsidian. the pools were no longer hazel nor brown, but it had turned to the midnight shade of obsidian. the bad thing was, whenever ❛obsidian❜ was mentioned, i always think of the ivory panda keys in the room where me met.

do you remember that?

do you remember when i was playing the six strings, and you were on the large obsidian instrument, playing the bass notes, and high notes?

maybe you do, maybe you don't.

maybe i want you to remember, maybe i don't.

mom has been worried about me, so she told me to face my fears and talk to you, finally. but i think that's impossible. you know for a fact that i can't ❛talk❜ right? that was one of the reasons why you wanted to know me better.

sally says that i need to make friends. but i do have friends; alex, haley, cassadee, avril, the there's paul's group of friends. though i hear that john's dead already. it just isn't the same without him, or the rest of them, but the memories are still there. i wish i could be just like them, you know, they might've been my aunt's friends too, but i can't help myself. i had to join their circle of friends, even though there are thousands, or even millions, of them in it already.

i used to think that ❛we❜ could be just like them; staying together forever, and still making memories after death.

i'm sorry, i got off topic.

but i do love my friends, they were there for me, and i wish you would have too. my therapist told me that she's ❛open❜ to hear my thoughts. i don't trust her, and i think you'd understand why if you just looked deeper.

between us, it wasn't just ❛love,❜ but we understood each other, and how we thought about the rest of the world. your music taste and my music taste, they were both very similar. well, after you gave me your music player. i really liked the songs, i just never told you, since i was positive your ego would just explode from too much vanity. i love you for that, i still do, but i'm not sure if i can face you again, just yet.

okay, sally says that i've written enough. my thoughts aren't complete yet, but that's what sally says, and for now, what sally says, goes. just enjoy the songs from your playlist ❛obsidian therapy❜ until i have the chance to write to you once more.

kisses, alice