Updates!!!!

I'm going to be fixing the spacing in I will NOT, can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a best friend! And I maybe be uploading sometime in the next week or two.

Not Your Average Arranged Marriage still in the process to figuring it where I should end it. I know I want to make this into a two part story. I just need to know which point to stop. Bear with me please!!!

The Girl No One See's...Til Now! I think I really should change the title. If you have suggestions please share! At the time it seemed right, but now I just don't know. I think this title is better suited for my other story, My Cinderella Story. Any who, it is going to take a tremendous time for me to upload the next chapter due to the fact the next chapter will be the last chapter.

Hurt Me. And Die. AWWWW I totally failed at that story T.T Darn, if only I were more focused. For now this is another side story, so I will not upload until my main three are completed. This and Deciphering Sam will be top priority! Oh and also If I wasn't scared...would I have you? is also up there!!!

Vampires Rule. Humans Are Myths. SUPER UPER SORRY for that one!!! Damn! I liked that story too! I should never have let it died out. T.T I'm such a human.

TOP PRIORITY:

1. I will NOT, can NOT fall in LOVE with the Hot/Player/Jerk of a best friend!

2. The Girl No One See's...Til Now!

3. Not Your Average Arranged Marriage!

4. Deciphering Sam.

5/6. If I wasn't scared...would I have you?

5/6. Hurt Me. And Die.

5/6. Vampires Rule. Humans Are Myths.

8. My Cinderella Story.

9. The Geeks Have A Purpose.

10. The Real Earth.

For those who do not know of the last three, they were some of my old writing that I've quit. They are still up here, just not updated.