chapter 5

I ran back to my bed pretending to be asleep still when I heard the door open and footsteps crossing the room I felt a gaze on me then a hand was on my side and pushed me off the bed.

            “What the heck.” I yelled looking up immediately regretting it as I looked over the bed string straight into  Eli’s eyes. He had that cocky grin on his face that made me want to punch him.

            “There you sleep.” He laughed.

            “Again I repeat what the heck.” I hissed letting venom spill out.

            “Are you that stupid?” he rolled his head my heart was racing my head was spinning.

            “Where I am what time is it let me go.” I tried running for the doors hearing a snap behind me and the doors flung shut I fell to my knees borderline hysteric. “please leave me alone.” I looked at him and I saw something I hadn’t seen before sympathy maybe but it doesn’t matter why was he doing this to me?

            “Stop crying please let me explain your putting this as something worse than it is.” He was trying to calm me down but like before it was only making me jumpy and want to scream and cry harder.

            “Fine explain it won’t do no good I want to go home I want to be with Hayden again.” I wiped my eyes and looked at him with fake attentiveness in my eyes.

            “ok if you stayed around them to long you could get hurt you could hurt them please I know it was all a game in the beginning but still it would be pointless if you died so come on let me get you something.” He started to walk towards me so I got up and moved away from him as he tried to walk closer to me I took another step backwards and there he was causing me to trip and fall on him landed in his lap and he picked me up my struggling was hardly making a difference so I just gave up.

            “Why am I dressed like this?” I asked trying to break the tension he looked a little bit surprised I asked the question.

            “It’s to represent the innocence in you but the eye shadow represents the in pureness because you are now one of us and have drank blood.”

            “Did you really have to say the blood part that’s why I was running!” I started to sob again. Why did I run away? If I would have stayed there I wouldn’t be in this mess. This was all my fault. I started to cry hard now and I felt Eli’s arms wrap around me in a kind embrace I wanted to shove him off but I couldn’t my mind was to buried in on its self to do anything but cry.

            “please stop

 Crying seriously your turning what happened into a big deal well its not I’ve had my fun now its time to fess up.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N  ok so whats going on where is  cassandra whats up with eli is there more going on behind the scenes.  ok sorry its been so bong since ive uploaded ive let my stories fall through the cracks im ashamed but school comes first for now and a writer block stinks so

 vote comment like and i dare you to fan me