A Foreword from the Author!

I just wanted to let you guys know this is my first time being satisfied with a story, and I'm liking the architecture of it all. I know that if I'm happy with what I write, the readers will be too, and isn't that what counts? Being finally able to share something...better with the readers, that I want to write. I'm a bit scared of how I'll write Steve out and the other characters, but it'll be alright! Sorry for being a perfectionist ;-;  Thanks for reading, again, we hope you enjoy it!

*This story is set BEFORE the events of Captain America: The Winter Soldier* 

❝Cause these words are knives and often leave scars.❞

There are secrets out in the world, that can't be hidden.

Not even by S.H.I.E.L.D....

When people start going missing all over Eastern Europe and the bodies began piling at S.H.I.E.L.D's doorsteps, the United States is sent into an uproar of fear and hysteria. Director Fury sends one of his best agents, Katherine Stark, to investigate the origin of the incidents: Ukraine. Eventually, all the clues she finds leads her to infiltrating a secret meeting, uncovering the existence of a sinister organization: SCOURGE. Hounded with twists and lies at every turn, Katherine realizes uncovering the truth about her own past, holds the key to stopping the organization once and for all..

before the winter || s p e c t r e

steve rogers || captain america

Copyright Marvel© 

DISCLAIMER 

I only own MY original characters, the plot, and story. Everything else belongs to MARVEL (sadly ;-;).