The Outsiders, ill be your first love, if you promise to be my last.

"Mom I hate it here! Please, I wanna go home." I cried.

" Katherine, you will get use to it. I've had a really long and tiring day, and don't need this right now. Go out, have fun and make friends. I'm going to try to get some shut-eye."my mother said, wyping the tears from my face.

I keep replaying what she said, over and over in my mind. I don't want to go out and make friends, I already have them. All my friends live back in New York. Right now they're all probably having the summer of their loves, and I'm stuck in this hellhole.

I hate this town, and everything about it. Tulsa, Oklahoma is all small talk. There is nothing to do or see. It's not at all like I knew from new York. There is always something happening back at home. New York is my birthplace, where all my friends and memories were made, and the place I want to be right now more than anything.

I've bawled like a baby all day. My makeup has been misplaced viciously under my eyes. If I'm going to go walk around, I'll need to clean myself up a bit. I don't want to go walk around, but anything beats being stuck in this stupid house.

As I stepped off the porch, of my new house, I started touring the town. It's a small neighborhood, to small for me. I kept shruting down the street, when I heard angry voices yelling. I ran to go see the action. It was a boy getting jumped.

I got jumped one time back in New York. It scared me somethings awful. I wouldn't come out of the house by myself for weeks. Thinking about what a wreck I was, made me feel sorry for this boy. I thought about bypassing, but if I'm gonna make friends, might as well star somewhere.

"Hey, leave him alone!" I yelled. One of them started walking towards me, the others just eyed me, revealing their lustish thoughts through their expressions.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in trash territory?" He asked . He was drunk and reeked the smell of alcohol and leather. If it were anyone else I probably would have smarted off, but something about this boy scared me. He had blond, curly, hair and was dressed in madras. He is definitely a Soc. In New York everyone is your enemy, but I've heard in Tulsa if you're in lower class, like me your only enemy is a Soc.

"C'mon Bob, let's go before more of his friends show up." Another boy said. He had long, curly, brown, hair, and was massively talk.

"Shut your trap, Randy." Bob commanded. By now he was walking back to the boy the others had pinned down. He pulled out something shinny that made me squeal a little. I'd never seen anyone killed before, surprisingly since I'm from New York, and I don't want to as a kid seventeen year old.

He knifed him in the stomach and I almost fell over dead. I looked down at my green skin in utter silence. Soon I felt hot tears streaming down my face.

"Let's go, I'm done here!" Bob yelled.

As they got in their car they all spat on the boy like he was garbage. One of then kicked him hard where he was knifed. I heard him wince in pain.

I ran over to him, crouching beside his limp body. I was afraid to touch him.

"A-are you ok?" I asked, trying to help him to his feet.

"Been better I guess, but ya I'm alright. Thank you, that was really brave of you." The boy said weakly. He lifted up his shirt, uncovering his wound. The sight made me sick to my stomach.

"Glory, there's blood everywhere! You can come to my house and clean up if you'd like." I suggested, trying not to seem to forward, but hey I'm desperate for a friend. He nodded and I led him to my house.