Immortal- A Twilight Story

Dedicated to all Twilight fans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I got out my dad's car. Here I was about to start my new life  in Forks, Washington. I was not excited, leaving Florida was one of the hardest things I had to do. I'll miss my friends, my family and the heat.

I grabbed my shoulder bag from the backseat and followed him inside. My older sister Bella was waiting inside for me. When she saw me, she quickly got up and wrapped her arms around me, "Welcome to Forks," she whispered in my ear and smiled. I smiled and pulled away from her. "Thanks Bells," I mumbled. Charlie came in with my two navy suitcases  and set them down, "Ready to see your new room?" he asked me, He was dressed in his police uniform. I nodded and picked up one of my suitcases and followed him upstairs, Bella carried the other one and quickly followed.

The room was quite big. The walls were green and there was hardly any furniture. Just a wooden desk and a chair, a bed with navy bed sheets,a wardrobe, a bookshelf and a nightstand. "It's perfect."I said and sat on the bed. Bella smiled "Wanna see my room?" she asked. Something was wrong, when Bella and I were back in Phoenix, she was never this happy. I smiled "Sure," I muttered and got up and followed her. Her room was larger with pictures hanging on the dark blue walls. I looked around "Nice," I said and giggled. I noticed a photo frame on the nightstand, I picked it up and looked at it. "Who's that?" I asked pointing at the guy with his arm around my sister. "That's Edward Cullen....my..boyfriend.". I raised my eyebrows at her "You never told you had a boyfriend, a cute one at that.".  Before Bella could answer, Charlie came in with a smile on his face. "Billy just called, He invited us over for dinner." , "Even me?" I asked putting the photo down. "Even you, Emz".