The Motion

It's not me and you
It's not me it's you
Your reckless and you know it
They don't love you like I do
Say you're moving on , well i guess that's just the motion

I guess that's just the motion (oooh) ~ Drake The Motion

Dale

"what the fuck you mean you didn't get it??" Rob yelled I'm assuming at me , India and I had just walked into the room and he was yelling,

I took a seat in the chair placed in front of his desk and India stood behind ms as usual.

"NAW See what I said was he didn't give it to me..."

"Yea I mean you didn't tell us to get it because-"

Rob gave her a STFU look so she stopped talking.

"Look I don't care do what you gotta do... BUT YOU BETTER HAVE IT BY NEXT FRIDAY." he yelled while throwing some papers at me. I got up grabbed the papers and started to walk out.

"Hey baby I got you your coffee." Erin walked in the room holding a Starbucks coffee in her hand.

Rob just took the coffee and told Erin to go with us I rolled my eyes as I started to rush towards the car.

Erin

"Go with them." Rob said while taking a sip of coffee.

"But baby I thought we could spend some more-"

"ERIN WHAT THE HELL DID I SAY!!!!" he yelled making me flinch.

I gave him a look and turned and caught up to India.

"Hey girl wait up!!!" I said acting as if I was all good.

Dale and India both turned around to look at me and they both kept walking.

I know they dont like me at all. Dale made that clear to me when he found out I was messing around with Rob. But it's cool because I don't do what I do to make this boy happy.

I caught up to their car and got in the back seat.

"so you guys Rob said-"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING?" Dale yelled at me.

India looked at me and then looked back to the window.

I swear she such a little bitch got this man running her ass. She'll learn tho. Sooner or later.

I just shut my mouth the whole ride not trying to cause drama.

Michael

I'm still stuck.
Still

Stuck

On

A

Girl.

She was my 1st love my everything and she's with some one else. She didn't just have a rebound guy but she really is done with me. I don't understand. Maybe it wasn't real?

Everything was just a motion. But it's cool we can just be friends.

For now.

?????

There she go I seen her she was walking down the street alone. Dumb ass bitch. She's mine now.

I ran up to her grabbed her by the mouth and waist and tried to put her in the car. She bit my hand and I let go.

Damn IT!!!!

"WHAT THE FUCKKKKK!!!" She yelled running away.

No no bitch I tried too hard to make you mine. Your gonna be mine now!!! I'm not loosing you anymore!

I grabbed her by her waist flipped her over and threw her into the back of the truck.

Wrapped some tape around her mouth and tied her hands.

********

Naheem POV

I caught up to Kelani. She was mad at me because of something I said about  women. Being sexist whatever so she walked a head of me.

I funnily caught up to her and seen her in the back of a truck hands tied and mouth covered .

There was a guy in all black smiling and walking to the truck.

I did the only thing I thought to do.

Kill

Him.

With one pull of that trigger he fell to the ground.

I ran over there untied her hands and she ripped the tape off her mouth.

"Baby I'm so sorryyy!!!!" I cuddled ke.

I heard police sirens .

"Step away from the vehicle and put your hands up" the police officer said a gun raised at me.

AWWWWW DAMMNN

*****

Guys this is the end of this story .

Sequel is called Love Ain't Understanding