My Girlfriend's Best Friend

Sarah is your everday sweet innocent girl, that girl next door. In school she was known as the "It Girl", the popular one, a straight A student, and she ran for class president, she loves helping others and never got into fights and everyone loved her. At the end of the day Sarah comes home to her 19 year old brother Issa, he loves teasing and embarassing her. But deep down he loves and cares for her and wouldn't want anyone to hurt her or make her sad. Then comes Sarah's right hand woman, the one she can count on other than her brother, her partner in crime, her other half, Sarah's best friend who is the exact opposite. A 16 year old girl named Cassie who is loud and uses vulgar language, and an alcoholic, she doesn't think before she speaks nor cares for what people think of her, she also has a temper and can get aggravated easily. Only from her past that shaped her the way she is today, but that doesn't stop Sarah from being friends with Cassie. So far Sarah's life is amazing, being surronded by people she loves. Until her favorite boy band Mindless Behavior hosts a contest for one girl to go on tour with them for 4 months, so she decides to enter the contest. Thinking that there's one in a million chance of winning the contest Sarah tries not to put all her hopes in this contest. Suddenly, Sarah gets an email from Interscope Records annoucing that she won the contest, Sarah filled with excitement runs and tell her bestie Cassie. How will Cassie react? What will happen if Cassie's past comes back? How will Issa respond to his sister leaving for 4 months? Who's deep secret becomes surfaced? And someone isn't who they say they are.