Chapter 2

( Eve's P.O.V.)

i woke at 7AM  that really early for me and i checked my youtube account lots of people had commented nice things and some not so nice but anyway. one person had put a video link in so i clicked it and put in my earphones. A familiar face popped up on the screen it was ... Louis tomlinson...? he said

' hi there its Louis from one direction just made  this to tell you that we just launched a competition for the best covers of our songs , if yours gets through you get to sing with us at our concert i really think you have a chance of winning my e-mail is    louistommo@hotmail.co.uk  please e-mail me your entry and i will show it to the other lads i hope you enter bye ' 

OMFG i have to ring Freya. i called her and we screamed down the phone at each other. she told me that the concert was 2 weeks away on Saturday the 7th. we got off the phone and i ran downstairs to my mum. ' eh mum canigoseeonedirectionwithfrayplease' i said really quickly 'what? ' my mum answered ' can i go see one direction with fray pleeeeeaaaaassseeeeee?' i said getting down on my knees and begging ' emm well ok i trust you ' my mum said and walked away. of course she trusts me i am 19 but anyway i still have to ask her. i went upstairs and started to look through one direction songs that i could do for the contest. i decided on 'live while were young ' i got out my guitar and strummed a few chords i finally got it right and started to practice after a few practices i got the hang of it and went on to videos. i made it then sent the e-mail.

 to; louistommo@hotmail.co.uk

hi its eve you sent me a video link yesterday i took your advice and did the cover of 'live while were young ' i hope you like it i am going to the concert on Saturday the 7th in London  see you then 

attachment - cover of live while were young ;)

Eve xx 

i was really excited for the concert. i checked the time 10AM. i need food i ran to the kitchen and made some pancakes ran back upstairs and woke Ellie. she came down and we ate the pancakes with nutella on them. YUMMMMM!

i ran to my room and put on a pair of high waisted shorts a jack wills frilly top and gladiator sandals. i got into my car and drove to work. it was a boring day as usual. when i got home i went on my laptop to check if Louis had e-mailed back. 

from: louistommo@hotmail.co.uk 

hi eve that cover was amazing the lads really liked it and so did Simon!!! i was wondering if i could get your number mine is 066987532

please don't give it to anyone else i am trusting you. do you have face time ? and i am sure that your cover will win. 

Louis xx 

i got my phone out and text him he text back immediately 'face time' 'ok' i replied. 

i logged on face time and rang Louis on it he picked up and once again his face popped up on the screen. 

'hi eve' he said 'hey' i replied we were on face time for ages and just talked about each other and stuff like that Niall came in at one point and said hello. Freya's gonna be jealous. when we finished face time it was 6 o'clock so i went down to the kitchen and started making pizza. i called Ellie and she topped them with cheese and ham. while they were cooking we watched sponge bob square pants. dad arrived home and we ate the pizza leaving 1 for mum. after dinner i cleaned up then played with Ellie until 9 PM i put her to bed then mum came home and ate her pizza she thanked me for making it and then i went to bed. 

~~~~~~~~~

when i woke up i took a long shower dried my hair and curled it. i wasn't working today so i took Ellie to the cinema to see despicable me 2 she laughed through the hole movie and the guy in front of us turned round and told her to shut up fortunately it was the end of the movie so i lifted my coke and popcorn and threw it over his head i grabbed Ellie and we ran to my car and guess what she giggled the whole way home as well.after that we came home and had dinner the usual.then i went to bed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hey thanks for reading really enjoying writing this 

Tori xx :)