Chapter Three

Sorry!

I tend to upload sooner!

Just got caught up in my other story....

I'll be uploading faster on this story.

Well, I'll try!

Enjoy!

----------------

Chapter Three

Rachel's POV

After my little hunt during lunch, I felt a lot more like my self.

Sweet mole blood, Yum!

What?

Don't make that face!

You haven't tried it, so don't judge!

At least, That got my mind off of the sweeter scent of the new guy.

Great!

Now I'm thinking about him again!

I rushed back into the building, For some reason I didn't feel like being late to my class.

Which class was it?

Um, Spanish?

Sure.

I ran into the spanish room a few seconds before the bell rang.

Awesome.

I took my seat at the back and, luckily the new guy wasn't here, so I could focus on my lesson.

"Hola, Me llamo Señorita Gonzales. Por favor, hablen español en esta clase. Digan su nombre y algo interesante sobre usted."

(Hello, I'm Mrs.Gonzales. Please, speak only Spanish in this class. Say your name and something interesting about yourself.)

Great! So hard!

Not.

I mastered Spanish 50 years ago! I don't even have an accent when I speak it!

No reason to show off though...

When my name was called, I went to the front of the classroom to introduce myself.

Time for some fun!

"Hola, Me llamo Rachel. Me gusta el show de Barnie!" I spoke in a thick English accent. "El conejo morado con verde!"

(Hello, I'm Rachel. I like the show Barnie!. The purple and green bunny!)

This was advanced Spanish, so most of the students knew what I was saying.

Well they must off, since they bursted out laughing.

I looked over at the teacher. Her face was turning the same color as her red shirt. I could almost see steam coming from her ears.

If this was Science, I would of shouted CAMOUFLAGE!

But sadly it wasn't....

I flashed a smile, that probably made me look like a freak, and returned to my seat.

This is more like the me that was missing this morning!

Good thing that new kid is gone, or I would still be boring and say the sketching thingy again. Its like my mind is just clouded when I'm around him. I just can't think of anything but him! Hes just so addicting to just think of!

The rest of the day, I made an effort to actually piss the teachers off.

Even though Parker was in some more of my classes, I still manage to think clear. Just pretended like he wasn't in the room, or didn't even exist.

I got this guy in one of the classes to give me so bubble wrap and I was popping them all trough the class, making them sound like farts.

The teacher even got to the point were he asked me if I had to go to the bathroom to clean myself.

His face had been so funny!

You can tell that it was awkward for him, yet he was also disgusted.

It's like he didn't even want me in his class anymore.

Aleast he wont be keeping me after class this year!

I hopped into my car, away from the mob of guys that's always around it, and drove off home.

I'll as my mother about the new guy.

She'll know what to do.

Hopefully....

----------------------

Comment/vote?

Let me know what you think so far on this!