Do It Yourself

This is the first second I am writing something and don't worry if there are any mistakes. please feel free to comment and vote.

Life is precious thing given to us by God, and it need to be treasure, you only live once because you get only one life to live. So you do what you can do so that you don't lose and live to be an example to people and the world. Don't let people control your life like you are supposed to do this, wear this, talk like this, walk like this, don't do that! That means someone is in control of your life, be in control yourself because what you do will either affect or make you happy.  Remember to choose what you want to do for yourself, don't let someone decide for you and choose your friends for you. The most important things is do what u like and what you are comfortable with and always be free to do what you want and what you want to achieve.

Think about your own future don't let other people do things for you, deciding how your future is going to be starts when you are just a teenager, this is when you look a the aspects of things in life and say I'm going to do this, and it is at the point of life time where you are going to make mistakes you make.  Make sure you take responsibilities for whatever you have done, make sure you don't let happen next time.

The most important things you must have is confidence and high self-eestem, if you don't have these things then you don't exists. Make sure if you know you know nothing about this then research and apply in your life.

The last thing is FREEDOM! if you don't have freedom to do what you want then your life will be controlled, your future will decided for you the things you do, people you associate with or friends will be chosen for you.  The other things is you are not going to have confidence and self-esteem, and you are going to be abused in every way of your life, and you will never have you freedom/privacy respected.

Alright Guys feel free to comment and i did'nt check through, sorry about any mistakes.