chapter 2: Classes are boring!

~Rockelle's POV~

"Rockelle! Rockelle! Rocky!" Someone yells and pushes me off the comfy bed.

"What?" I ask and look up at Amabelle.

"Time to go so we can eat and get our time tables." She says.

"Alright I'm up." I say. I quickly get up and put on my robes before grabbing my books and follow Belle downstairs.

"Took you long enough!" Hermione says.

"Sorry, but Rockelle took forever." Amabelle says. I just shrug and we leave the common room together.

"Do either of you know where we're going?" Hermione asks.

"Not a clue." I say.

"Great..." Amabelle mutters.

"So how are we supposed to find where we're going?" I ask.

"Do you ladies-" George says.

"Need some help?" Fred finishes.

"Umm...yeah." Amabelle says, blushing.

"Follow us!" They say. We quietly follow behind them while I try to figure out which one of my brothers Amabelle likes.

~Olivia's POV~

"Neville have you seen Hermione?" I ask.

"No, sorry Liv." Neville says. I sigh and leave the common room to look for Hermione when I bump into someone.

"Sorry Padma." I say.

"Not a problem Olivia. Would you like to walk to the great hall with me?" She asks.

"Sure." I say and follow her. "Have the others already made it down there?"

"Yeah I think they are with Fred and George." Padma says.

"Alright."

~Amabelle's POV~

After we made it down to the great hall Rockelle and Hermione sit down by Harry, Ron, and Damien and I'm pulled down between Fred and George.

"So our little apprentice-" Fred says.

"Are you ready to cause some mischief?" George says.

"Yep!" I say, popping the p. I fill my plate up with food then look at Fred. "So what are we doing first?"

"How about we turn the slytherins hair red and gold?" George says.

"And snape's hair too." Fred says.

"Sure, but how?" I ask.

"You'll see Potter...you'll see." George says.

Here comes Mcgonagall with the time tables." Damien says.

"Here you are Mr. Potter, Miss Potter, Mr. Weasley, Miss Weasley, Mr. Weasley, Mr. Weasley, Mr. Granger, and miss Granger." Mcgonagall says and hands each of us a slip of paper before walking away.

"So what's you first class?" Fred asks.

"Ummm...Advanced potions with professor Snap." I say.

"Advanced Potions?" George says.

"Um yeah. I have really good memory so I excel in classes faster so I'm in advanced everything except for history of magic." I say.

"Oh." George says.

"Yep."

~Rockelle's POV~

"Well if your done I'll show you the way." Fred says to Amabelle.