Episode 1 Part 1

We Were Born From a Dream: Episode 1; Part 1

STASIA'S POV

"I'm not sitting in the middle," Storm said stubbornly.

Dad sighed, frowning at him. "Well one of you has to sit in the middle so get over it," he said.

I sighed and slid into the seat, next to Jaclyn. Jaclyn was like a sister to me, and I didn't mind sitting next to her, it's just that sitting in the middle made me feel like a sardine. My brother sat in the seat next to me, and closed the car door. As we buckled up, I really felt like a sardine.

"Everyone ready for school?" Uncle Jake asked as Dad put the car into gear and pulled out of the driveway.

I nodded, Storm gave a grunt of agreement, and Jaclyn answered. "Yeah, Dad. Just like I was the last time you asked." I laughed. Uncle Jake was quite doting with Jaclyn, and it was funny sometimes.

"Turn on the radio, Dad," I said.

"What's the magic word?" he asked, reaching towards the radio dial.

"Abracadabra," I answered, smiling. Dad and I liked to joke around a lot.

He chuckled and turn the radio on, and the Greatest Hits CD we had had for ages started playing. Storm, Jaclyn, and I groaned. This song was overplayed in our houses, and older than us.

"Dad, turn it to something younger than us," Storm whined.

"Oh, come on!" Uncle Jake said. "This song is by the best band ever."

I laughed. "You're required to say that, you're in it. But, seriously, Perfect Weapon has over a thousand plays on my iPod, and I'm sincerely tired of it."

Uncle Jake frowned at us and switched the track, and the bass my dad played so well came on. "That one was still not made after we were born," Storm protested, but no one listened.

Jaclyn hummed along with her dad's guitar playing, and we somehow all ended up singing the chorus.

"Woah-oh-oh, the legacy, born from a dream, on leather wings, rose from the streets, with our hand on destiny," we sang along. Even Uncle Jake sang along, and though he's no Uncle CC, his singing voice is quite funny.

Two Black Veil Brides songs later, we were in the parking lot of the school. "Have a good first day, don't let the bitches kill you," Dad said as we got out of the car. I laughed, slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

"Hey, look who it is!" I heard a familiar voice say. I looked in the direction of the voice to see Uncle Andy in his red car a few parking spaces away. I sighed, seeing my best friend/worst enemy getting out of the backseat of the car. Andy.

"Little Johnny Rickfield!" Uncle Jake yelled across the parking lot. I grimaced, knowing that they were going to embarrass us. Storm had a similar expression on his face, and he and Jaclyn started walking into the school in the direction of the freshman wing. Andy started walking towards me, glancing back to make sure his sister, Ali, was also getting out of the car. Since Ali was deaf, Andy was always looking out for her. It was actually pretty sweet.