Karma hits like a train... One which punches you right in the eye.

Karma hits like a train... One which can punch you in the eye..

****

Sorry for the wait. I'm real tired nowadays and actually couldn't be bothered to write, so please excuse me if this chapter isn't that good, next one will be better, I swear!

***********

My head was still spinning from WHAT THE HELL happened with Alex Briel?!

He insulted my brothers, then me, and then randomly put his hand, his strong, masculine beautiful, nice scented hand on my cheek, then walked off.

Who does that?

Who?

I for sure don't?

I mean you don't just randomly put your hand, your strong masculine, beautiful, nice scented hand on somebody's cheek and then just leave.

Especially if you were in an argument a minute before.

I shook my head in disbelief.

"Miss Waters." The teacher called from the front, giving me a disapproving look, "is there something wrong with what I'm teaching?"

I looked surprised, and saw everybody around me, including Cam and Golden boy and his dark blonde, dark grey eyed friend, watching me with amusement.

I had to find out who was who, or else my mouth or rather my brain would get very tired from just describing the appearance of them to you.

"Umm no?" I said, not sure what on Sam Heck she was on about.

"Oh really, well then why were you so vigorously shaking your head." I was beginning to really dislike this woman.

"Oh, I have a headache and I'm trying to- you know, shake it off?" I continued wearily. Why did she have to be such a cowface. Its not like I caused her ugly face to happen unless I as a baby tripped her mother whilst she was pregnant with ugly cowface, causing the weirdness of her features.

But that was wrong for two reasons:

Number one : she is older than me (by centuries) and I couldn't have been a baby if she wasn't born.

Number two: my extreme chubbiness when I was a baby made me very hard to miss.

The stupid woman shook her head, and began teaching. What a hypocrite.

I honestly couldn't be bothered with school work.

"Let's make an excuse to get out of this hellhole." I whispered into Cam's ear.

"How?" He whispered back.