.Chapter 11.

**Jacks POV**

"They don't know, do they?" I asked Lily, making sure Kelley and Hayes couldn't hear us.

"Oh jeez I hope not. But remember, that was a one time thing. You have Kelley and I have Hayes. Even if they do find out, it's not a big deal right? I mean, we were so drunk and didn't even know where we were," Lily rambled.

"Yeah you're right. Kelley over reacts so much though and we have a baby on the way and what if-"

"No what ifs Jack. Everything will be okay," Lily said.

Hayes and Kelley walked back over to us and I smiled at Kelley, reaching my hand to put it around her waist, but she smacked my hand away.

"Kell what's wrong?" I asked her.

"We'll talk later," she mumbled and crossed her arms.

"We should probably get going..." Hayes said and he took Lily's hand and they walked away.

Once they were out of our sight I put my hands on Kelleys hip and looked at her dead in her watering eyes.

"Mind telling me what's wrong now?"

"We'll talk at home," she spat and walked away from me and back to the car. I followed her and helped her get in the passenger seat. I then got in on the other side, started the car and drove home.

**Kelleys POV**

Why does this always happen? I fall in love with someone, start a life with them, and then they cheat. I don't understand what's I'm doing wrong.

Jack placed his hand on my thigh, rubbing his thumb against my skin.

"You know, I'll always love you. Even when you're mad at me. There's nothing I don't love about you. Kelley you are the most amazing person I've ever met. You really changed me as a person," Jack said soothingly.

"I don't think you have changed Jack," I sighed and leaned my head against the window.

"Baby I really have," Jack said, lacing his hands together with mine.

"I really wanted to do this when we got home, but what is this then?" I asked and then showed Jack the picture.

"Look I can explain. But let's please do this at home," Jack said, taking his eyes off the road to look at me.

"Please focus on the road," I said in monotone and continued to look out the window, not even noticing that Jacks hand has gripped my leg tighter.

*
*
*

We got home and Jack and I went and sat on the couch, sitting in silence until I finally spoke.

"Why? Why would you do this?" I said in disbelief.

"Lily and I were so drunk and had no control over what we were doing and I'm so sorry and I feel like shit," Jack explained.

"I hope you learned your lesson. I'm not breaking up with you but you have lost my trust. Find a way to earn it back. I'm going to bed goodnight," I said and started to walk up the stairs.

"Kelley wait," Jack called and ran up to where I was but a few stairs lower so I was the same height as him.

He grabbed my waist and pulled me in for a passion filled kiss.

"Goodnight," he whispered against my lips and then kissed my belly like he does every night.

*Hayes POV*

"Lil, why did you kiss Jack?" I asked, breaking the silence during our car ride home.

"I was really drunk Hayes. I knew what I did the moment I did it though. You know I love you and wouldn't hurt you on purpose. I'm not Kelley," Lily said.