Chapter 4 ~

(a/n) IM SORRY DONT KILL ME PLEASE ; - ; i have a reason! i was busy and i... uh had writers block :s BUT HEY! im updating NOWWW and maybe later to night, cuz right now im going out to dinner with my family for my aunts birthday o - o IM SORRRY DONT KILL ME I LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR THE READS :3 Just think about it before u kill me o - o PLEASE THE BOOK WONT END IF U KILL ME NOW ; - ; 

Chapter 4 ~ 

  Danny's grip became tighter at the sight of jeff, i could tell he was scared, his breathing was hitched and was falling unevenly. "Scar, is.. Is that.." "yes it is" Jeff butted it. I eyed him trying to tell him with my eyes to stay away from my brother. He just smirked like this was a game and spun his knife around in his fingers. 

"uh, S-scar, i need your help again.." Danny whispered still eyeing jeff. "with?" "One of the guys at the warehouse got gutted, So Mikey was seeing if he could find anything to tell us who killed him.. And he said he was missing one of his kidneys..." he said slowly rising a brow at the end. Mikey was one weird guy, i personality think hes crazy. Like almost all of danny's 'men' are, mikey is like the doctor in their gang, he can take a bullet out of ur arm faster then you can opened a can. I sighed angerly and waved bye to jeff. We sprinted to his bright red truck and i jumped into the passenger seat as we speed away.

****

We pulled into the garage of the giant warehouse, the gate closed down behide the end of the car leaving us in the dark, lights started to light up the way as we drove down deeper into the the garage. Parking the car next to three other trucks. I pushed the door open and hopped out fixing my dress. I followed danny down a narrow way between cars into we came to an old metal door. "still haven't replaced this?" i asked chuckling pushing open the door. "i dont got the money too yet." he replays. we made our way up some stairs and i pushed opened the door at the top holding it open for Danny. We made our way into the hall. Sounds of laughter and chatting filled my ears. "Dannyyyyyy Welcome back!" said Jack, one of his men. I sighed angerly Knowing we'll pull him into their game of cards and IM gonna have to go find mikey by my self. "Scarlet" an unforgettable voice said, chills ran down my spine. I hate danny for letting him in to his gang AFTER what he tryed to do to me. "Bryce." i swat. He stood in front of me smirking. My hatred for him build up. Bryce was a tall, dark brown hair perverted ass hole, And quote on quote 'Ass HOLE'. To be honest i would of killed him already if Danny wasn't stopping me.

"Bryce can you take scarlet to Mikey I'm gonna go play some poker with the boys," said danny walking away with jack leaving me with HIM.

"i can find it my self." i swat at Danny, but he was to far to hear me. I sighed angerly and shoved Bryce foreward motioning him to walk. He chuckled and walked ahead and i followed be hide. "You look better." he said to break the silents. "shut up ass hole" "hey I'm trying to be nice." he said stopping and turning to me. "Nice? Nice?! You cant be 'nice' its not in you." i swat back walking ahead of him. "look what happened last year-" "what happened last year is in the past, so don't bring it up." i said glaring at him over my shoulder. He was silent and caught up to me walking at my side. Soon we made it to two sets double doors. I pushed open the right one and walked inside. I scanned the room for Mikey. He wasn't here.

"Bryce What the fuck?" i swat turning to him. He smiled evilly at me and closed the doors. "your so guiable scarlet." he chuckled. I breathed and stared at him. "You gonna do this every time i come to visit?" i said angerly. He nodded still leaning on the doors. "listen ass wipe, im not that toothpick of a girl i was before, im stronger then you think." i said placing my hand on my hip. "isn't that what you said last time?" he asked raising a brow. "last time was 5 months ago." "i still liked it better in highschool when you were begging me-" "shut up" i butted "-to just stop, tears in your eyes and-" "SHUT UP!" i screamed angerly. He smirked at me with his arms crossed over his chest.

"your the biggest dick in the world, and i hope u ROT in Hell." i said angerly. "now move out of my way before i break your 'pretty' face" i balled my hands into a fist at my sides. He stepped aside and walked to the door and pushed it open. "Oh and scarlet." he said into my ear. "this isn't over." i walked foreward before slamming the door in his face.

Bryce was my highschool bully. Him is his group of friends. I was a wimp back then, he was one of my brothers best friends and when ever my brother was around me he wouldn't do anything. My brother had a party one night and i was in my room the whole party trying to study. When Bryce came in.. I told him to go away and that i would go get Danny but he didn't listen. I wouldn't go back to school for a week.

I walked down the narrow hall till i came to a double door. I pushed it open and saw mikey working on the dead body. I pinched my nose and walked over to te side of the dead body and looked at it. The stomach looked like it was ripped open with someone hands. Which isn't humanly possible,

"Danny said that he was gutted," i started "we was ripped open by somes hands." i said looking up at him. "i figure, you know that already." i chuckled. He handed me a mask and gloves then went back to looking at the body. Pulling them on i look at his stomach. I took a deep breath before sticking my hand into his stomach. I gagged and looked away. It felt like a bowl of worms it was gross. 

I breathed again a looked back down at his stomach and screeched for where his kidneys should be. I found the one and not the other. Who would kill a guy just for his kidney? I breathed and thought for a moment before taking my hand out of the mans stomach and pulling off the gloves and threw them away. "so" mikey started. "What to you think happened?" he asked sitting in his spinny chair taking his bloody gloves off. 

I gathered my thoughts "Well, do people still sell body parts?" i asked looking at him. He stared into space for a moment then spoke "well yeah, but like legs and arms not kidneys." "well this is my idea, maybe one of these gangs your not friendly with had a guy who had a kidney problem .. And they needed a kidney so they killed a guy for one." he stared at me. "but its not humanly possessable to cut a mans stomach open with their bare hands, and this was defenitly not a clean cut what a blade would make, plus theres markings of nail indents in some of his flesh." mikey said. I sighed. "I dont know we'll look into it okay?"

He nodded and i pulled off the mask and set it down on the table beside me. "tell me if you find anything else." i said walking out. 

I was sure that it had something to do with a gang, or something. But something was telling me that it wasn't anything human that killed that guy,

What else could it of been then. Maybe one of jeffs friends.. But thats a stupid idea right? I mean non of them eat kidneys.. They all are like humans that got stuck in a killers body, but it would make sense if one of them did it, they are monsters by heart. They each have their own way of killing so lets rule them off. "Jeff guts his victims and cuts a smile on their face.. So its not jeff.." i said out loud noting that i was alone walking down the hall. "hoodie and masky just guts their victims... So its not them either.." "slendy kills his victims with sound..so its not him.." "and ben stalks then guts his victims.. .. So who the hell is it?"

"what about me doll face."  said a deep voice in front of me.