The Temptress -ON HOLD- SORRY x(

Hey,

So this popped into my head...and I thought that I should give this story a try...

Plz, tell me if I should continue or...not.

Vote

Comment

Enjoy xx

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah..." Jason? Jared?...Ethan?...whoever he was kissed my shoulder and a soft moan escaped my lips.

"You like that?" he whispered in my ear seductively and I smirked.

"My turn." I pushed him off me and straddled him such that I was on top of him.

What the hell am I doing sleeping with a nameless hot stranger?

Well, let me tell you...

I am Rachelle Ariston and I am the only daughter of the Vampire King and a beautiful witch. So that makes me the Vampire Princess. Ironically enough, I am NOT a vampire neither am I a witch. I doubt that I am even an immortal...I am just a HUMAN. A plain human.

I don't have any abnormal abilities like my mother or even some vampire traits. The only thing unusual about me is that I am a slut. The sluttiest slut I know. I sleep with any hot stranger I come across with. I can't help it! All I want to do is savour anything even remotely hot.

I have tried to stop but I just can't help myself. Also living in a palace filled with mouth watering vampires ready to serve me does not help my case. Every time I see a sexy male, all I want to do is run a hand through the length his back. Tangle my hands in his silky hair (vampires have great hair). Feel every muscle in his body tensing with arousal...arousal for me. Lock my lips with his plum and oh-so-kissable lips. Nibble on his neck--Stop! I am doing it again.

That's exactly what I mean. My imagination runs wild every time I see a good looking male or even think of one. I have tried to distract myself from my 'overactive sexual drive' by busying myself with strenuous activities all day such as horse riding, archery, painting...but they did not result into anything. I seduced my horse riding instructor, I mated with my archery rival and I made out with some famous painter.

It's all unintentional, I swear. These men willingly come to me themselves. I just give them a flirtatious smile and they  flaunt themselves at me. I lust for them like a vampire craves for blood. I am the predator and they are my prey. The temptation is too strong for me to fight. Honestly, sometimes...I don't want to either. It's easier and much more fulfilling to give in...

"God, Princess. You are amazing..." my bed warmer for the night  groaned with pleasure as I dropped kisses along his jaw line and my smirk only grew wider. "Become mine...my temptress."

Yes, that is it. Want me...want me more...shout my name...scream with satisfaction...

"I..." I bit his ear and continued. "...belong..." I stroked his strong torso. "...to..." with another bite of his ear, I finished. "...no one." but he did not hear any of it. He was too busy trying to cope up with boundless enjoyment I was giving him.

**

I rolled away from him as his breathing evened and he fell into dreamless slumber. I checked the time and it was 3 am. Sh*t! I have to go back to the palace before my father or anyone starts to suspect my absence. I stealthily got up, got dressed and quietly walked out of his room. 

The guy's house was a huge mansion and I easily got lost. I was running around in circles for a whole hour. I ran back to his room, which was on the second, to find an escape. I must not be caught here. I may not know the name of this guy but I do know that he is the second son of one of the Elders of the Court. I met him at the Royal meeting yesterday evening and I know that he is the second son because I know his older brother...'personally'. I know exactly what you are thinking. 'What a slut she is...' I know and that is exactly what I have been trying to tell you. 

Biting back tears of frustration, I frantically searched around his room for an escape route. All the windows were locked except for one but underneath it was nothing but a river. I sighed. The crazy things I do...I held my breath and jumped. I swam across the river avoiding the guards and sprinted the rest of the way. The Palace was still dimly lit and heavily guarded. I took out an invisibility potion that my mother gave me last week and drank a few drops. 

I reached my room un-noticed and I heaved a sigh of relief. I took a quick shower and dived into my comfortable king sized bed. Though it was the 21st century, the vampires preferred to live like in the olden times. The females wore dresses while males either wore suits or robes. In their opinion, it makes them more graceful and sophisticated. Even the Palace was styled in the Victorian times complete with portraits of our ancestors and chandeliers.

On the other hand, my room was a mixture of both ancient and modern culture. It was a typical Royal Princess bedroom but with an up-to-date twist. Now, you would be wondering how can I live in a palace filled with vampires without getting bitten. Well, it's pretty simple. My mother placed a poisoning spell on me. Any vampire or dark creature who tries to drink my blood will die. That is the only reason why I am still a human. 

I tossed and turned until sleep finally donned on me.

"Good morning Princess."  Xena, my personal maid, greeted me at the breakfast table in the morning.

"Morning...where is Mother and Father?" I yawned from the lack of sleep and sat down on the dining chair.

"Uh-they are busy. They said that you should eat alone today." Xena served me my waffles. Yes, waffles. I forced the Royal Cook to watch cooking shows with me for a whole year, so he can make me the things I like and not some complicated platter  every other vampire likes.

"Oh...okay." I replied sceptically.

Something was wrong. Awfully wrong. My parents made a point to eat their meals with 'their precious angel' (their words not mine) no matter how busy they were. For them to skip like this meant that something must have happened. My heart did a perfect summersault when a horrendous thought waltzed through my head.

What if they found out about my nocturnal activities...?

Oh god.

"Your Highness, your parents would like to see you in the study room." 

Oh my god!

Busted...

"Y-Yes." I pushed aside my plate made my way to the study with trembling legs.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lol, so wht do you think should I continue?

Again,

Vote.

Comment.

--Abeera xx