Chapter 1: Will You Be My Man?

After spending my boring New Year's kind of celebration or should I just say digging food, after that day something unexpectedly happened. As I felt hopeless in refreshing and refreshing the prologue or the first part of my book about ZM because nobody is reading it aside from me.

I log in to Facebook so that I can share it on my pages but then someone just message me and said hi.

Because he is somehow good-looking, I replied and said hello after that we continue to chat.

As I thought it was nothing but a harmless conversation because I'm not that attractive so I was not expecting something.

But he gave his number to me and I texted him and then we continue our conversation in the form of text.

He asked me if I want to meet him and drink this day after we chat. But then I said I don't really drink but because he is somehow hot after checking his pictures on Facebook and we live only in one town, I agreed to meet him tonight. And I agreed also because if he saw me in person he could just run away so what's the harm in meeting him.

And so we meet, and instead of looking at his face, my attention my caught in his armpit because he is only wearing a tank top and it's like I want to lick his armpit.

We bought first something to drink, beer of course, and then we check-in to a nearby hotel. And then drink and tell each other the story of our lives.

I felt so bad for him because he lost his parents and his boyfriend cheated on him. I felt the pain on his eyes, the way he have to be strong on his own.

He is very sweet, it's like he is complimenting every part of my body, he said my eyes are interesting and beautiful because it's like it tells a story and when I smile I look like a chinito or Korean or Chinese sort of. And then we just stare at each other and smile.

He asked me to move closer to him and then he suddenly put his shoulder on my back and said will you be my man?