That Time of The Month.

Roy POV
I walked in through the metal double doors and saw kids younger than me and people a bit older, I was looking around, and girl were checking me out, in any other city I would take as a compliment, here, I don't know. As I walk deeper into the school, I stopped at my new locker 178. As I entered my code I heard familiar voices pass me, the biker Scott, walked passed me.

"I don't know what to do about it Kira, I saw this gold aura around him." they kissed goodbye and separated

My heart pounded around me? I opened my locker and put the book that I didn't need inside it. I had almost all my classes with Scott and his best friend. Stiles, who I didn't really like that much. After Algebra, Scott's phone rang and he left running out of the classroom. I grabbed my bag and followed Scott. he ran toward his mountain bike and I got into in my car and drove. I needed to know what he saw. He drove fast. Luckily I'm a fast driver. we went towards the woods where civilization barely kept, We pasted a burned down house, he turned right, and I kept my distance. He stopped, and turned of his mountain bike. "Stop!"

I quickly opened my bag and saw my compound bow, and I opened the trunk and saw my arrows, then I heard another scream. It sounded familiar, Lydia? I ran fast through the bushes and the sticks. I saw Scott's face deformed into a werewolf. His red eyes shined in the Californian sunshine, he ran faster and so did I trying to kept up.

"Kira!" I heard him yell "Stop!" Both of them were fighting, I heard a scream then a roar. I saw a girl with this yellow in her eyes, she was the same one with Stiles who attacked me that same night. I couldn't believe it. Her body was surround on this golden fire that formed a fox. She dodged a punch that Scott through but with her extreme force she pushed her blade through his abdomen. He fell, down almost dead.

"No!" I yelled out, as she turned and before she even could react, I armed my bow and let go of the arrow, filled with tranquilizer, Kira's eyes lowered as she saw the arrow. The fox was gone, I ran down toward the plain, and saw that Lydia was knocked out cold, and Scott was still awake.
"Don't worry, I didn't kill her, just tranquilizer to make her fall asleep."
He nodded.
"Lydia's just knocked out."
"Hey!" I heard Stiles' voice behind me. "Get away from him!" He ran to me pushing me away. "What did you do!"
"Kira was going psycho!" I yelled back, "She stabbed Scott!"
"Oh my god, Lydia." Stiles looked at her bleeding forehead.
I rolled my eyes, and put pressure on Scott's wounds, "C-Call Deaton." He handed me his cellphone, and dialed.
I told Deaton and he told me to go there fast. We rushed over in five minutes we put Scott in the gurney and Lydia and Kira on the couch. "Oh god Kira." His jaw dropped he he saw Scott. "What do we do?"
"Stiles! Take the arrow out of Kira. You know how to stitch people right? Do it."
He nodded scared.
"Jason help me stitch him. With the right guidance he'll heal faster."
"Okay."
"I here's Wolfsbane."
"I thought that terrible for werewolves,"
"Deadly," he frowned, "that's why when we put a pinch of it on the wound his body will react to it, trying to get the Wolfsbane out of his body."
"Then his body will heal faster."
He crushed the Wolfsbane, "Stiles, and Jason, Hold him down its gonna hurt, a lot." He inserted about a half a tablespoon into the wound, Scott jumped seizing up and down with pain, but after the wound started to close, but Scott, threw up this purple liquid.
He wiped his mouth, "I hate that. How are they?"
"Lydia's gonna have a splitting headache and when Kira wakes up, and Jason is gonna apologize to her for putting an arrow in her shoulder and for six stitches."
"Hey, it's not my fault that she turned into a Fox-Sword Killer!" I said. "She nearly killed Scott and tried to kill me! So I'm sorry for helping clearly you don't need my help!" I yelled, waking up Lydia.
She moaned rubbing her head. "Jason saved our lives, Stiles." She looked at me "Wether you like it or not."
"Lydia are you thinking straight? He put an Arrow in Kira! How is that normal?"
"He wasn't the first one!" Lydia interrupted. Holding my arm in front of me.
Scott started to wake up, and Malia, came into the room, school just let out, Liam followed. "I just heard."
"I'm fine, Kira's back to normal." Scott woke up holding his torso, "Jason saved me."
"Thank you." I said. Stiles took it into offense, and ran out to his car, and left.
Malia, ran toward him, "Malia!" Scott advised, "Don't he needs alone time."