Chapter 3: Getting Ready

Hey guys! I dedicate this to CaitlinMcHugh because she said she'll die. And now, why would I want another body to drag to the woods and bury? Smh. Check out her awesome stories! :D

Song of the chapter: Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae --->

Now here's the promised upload.....

______________________________

Chapter Three

^Noah^

            “What a hoe!” Marcus exclaims after I told him what happened with Lindsay.

            I dig into my steak. “Tell me about it. But whatever, it doesn’t matter.”

            “Why not? She was hot,” Marcus grins.

            I growl at him. “It doesn’t matter because she isn’t my mate.”

            “Okay, okay, sorry,” he says innocently. I hear a ding. Marcus looks down at his phone and his face immediately lights up again.

            “Angelina?” I guess.

            “Yeah.” He ignores me as he starts to text away. Marcus is my cousin that’s three years older than me. Something occurred with my mom, so she couldn’t have any more babies after me. That’s why I don’t belong to my own pack. My family usually goes around hunting and stuff with my uncle’s pack, which is also Marcus’s father and my dad’s brother.

            I dump my dirty plate into the sink. “Man, you’re so whipped.”

            He shot me a dirty look. “You wouldn’t be talking if you had your mate already.”

            “Touché.” I give him that. “Well, I’m going to get ready for the party now.” Wow, and I’m still ignored. How rude!

            I head upstairs and draw myself a bath. I sink myself into the wet, bubbly goodness. I blast my iPod on speaker. The song now playing fit perfectly with my day, ‘Tonight Tonight’ by Hot Chelle Rae.

            “It’s been a really really messed up week

            Seven days of torture, seven days of bitter

            And my girlfriend went and cheated on me

            She’s a California dime but it’s time for me to quit her

            La la la, whatever, la la la, it doesn’t matter, la la la, oh well, la la la...”

^Jocelyn^

            “We’re going at it tonight tonight

            There’s a party on the rooftop top of the world

            Tonight tonight and we’re dancing on the edge of the Hollywood sign

            I don’t know if I’ll make it but watch how good I’ll fake it

            It’s all right, all right, tonight, tonight…”

            “Is that you, Jocelyn?” Mom calls out.

            I stop my singing as I enter the front door. “Yeah! Hi Mom, Daddy!” I see them in the kitchen as I walk in. I throw my keys onto the counter and drop my shopping bags onto the floor.