My Super Hero - Pregnant Lady Coming Through

My Super Hero 

Chapter 13 - Pregnant Lady Coming Through

I ducked underneath his arms and ran to my room. "I'm getting dressed."

"Or you could stay naked." He chuckled.

"I wasn't naked in the first place." I shouted back as I turned into my room.

"You know you were about to strip."

"Of course." I rolled my eyes and grabbed random articles of clothing. A boyfriend cardigan. A tank top. A pair of skinny jeans and my all time favorite converse.

I took the quickest shower ever (Alright so maybe I took an hour..and thirty minutes) and then changed into my clothes and met up with Zachary in the hallway. "Beat you."

"Nu-uh." I muttered as I followed him in the elevator.

He kissed my lips. "Yes."

"No."

"Yes?"

"No."

"No?"

"Yes."

"Gotcha." He chuckled as the elevator doors slid open. "Cheater. You used psychology on me."

He grinned and took his hand in mine and led me towards the caf. I still fidgeted, even though this happened a thousand times before.

"What is it?" He chuckled. "Do I still make you uncomfortable."

Hell yes. "Just let go."

He smirked. "So I do.." He paused. "Might as well hold on for a little longer."

I groaned. "Zachary."

"What?" He asked, his face full of innocence.

"Ass tart."

"Difficult."

"Egoist."

"Ouch. That hurt." He faked 'emotional distress.'

"Touchy?"

"Yes." He gasped while holding onto his heart. "You have wounded my manly pride."

I groaned and pushed him in the lunch line. "Let's get our food."

"Can't." He whispered while dramatically sinking to the ground. "You have ruined my appetite."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed a tray of food, Zachary soon on my heels. "You're so cruel to me, I could've died of starvation."

I turned to look at him. "You could've used a day without food." I lied, knowing full well that he was perfectly in shape.

"So you're calling me fat?"

"Basically."

He sat across from me and pushed his tray towards me. "Don't look at me I'm too fat for your beautiful eyes."

I continued to stare at him while I taking a huge bite out my apple.

"I said don't look." He gasped while putting his face into his hands.

"Riiiight." I muttered while eating a spoonful of macaroni.

"I'm like a sumo wrestler. No no, I'm fatter than that I'm practically obese I'm like 800 pounds."

"Yes you are." I replied joyfully, probably enjoying this more than I should have.

He tossed a fry at me. "Jeesh Grace you're the reason why there are bulimic and anorexic people."