Never Let Go

Blair's POV

Finally the day is over. It was the worst day of my life, I lost my job and my glasses. Today about killed me I'm so tired. I walked out into the parking lot. It was really dark. I went to go to my car but then Ty, my ex boyfriend grabbed me and shoved me in a trunk. "Help! Help someone!" I started to yell but I knew nobody heard me. I got my cellphone out and called my best friend, Peter Hernandez.

"Hello?" He answered.

"Bruno help me please!" I started to cry.

"What is it?!" He sounded worried.

"I'm in Ty's trunk! Please help me!" I yelled.

"Where is he taking you to?" He asked.

"I don't know..." I said. "Maybe his house."

"Ok well I'll be there waiting." He said.

"Hurry please!" I said still crying.

I was right he did take me to his house. He opened the trunk. "Get in the house." He demanded.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Just get in the house!" Ty yelled.

"No!" I refused. He strikes at me and everything goes dark.

Bruno's POV

"Hello?" I answered my phone.

"Bruno help me please!" I knew it was Blair. She sounded scared and she was crying.

"What is it?!" I said worried.

"I'm in Ty's trunk! Please help me!" She yelled.

"Where is he taking you to?" I asked.

"I don't know..."She said. "Maybe his house."

"Ok well I'll be there waiting." I said.

"Hurry please!" She said still crying.

I got into my car and drove to Ty's house as fast as I could. When I got there I knocked on the door.

"No ones home!" Ty yelled.

"Ty I know your there let me in!" I yelled back at him.

"Go away bitch!" He yelled back.

"No!" I kicked the door down.

"What the fuck?!" Ty yelled at me.

"I know you have Blair here!" I yelled at him.

"Yeah why do you care?" He said.

"She's my best friend of course I care!" I yelled.

"Whatever." He said.

I swung at him and he swung back. We were fighting for at least 30 minutes but then I gave him one last hit and he fell on the floor. I went to find Blair and when I found her she was bused and beat up so bad. She was tied up too. I untied her but she was still knocked out. I guess Ty hit her or something. I picked her up and carried her to my car, I put her in the front seat. I drove to my house, Blair was still out cold so I carried her to the door. I unlocked the door and carried Blair to my room and laid her on my bed. I covered her up and went to sleep on the couch.

In the morning I got up and went upstairs to check on Blair. She was still sleeping. I watched her sleep. She was so beautiful. I really wanted to date her but I don't know if she would go for it. I saw her eyes open. "Well look who's finally awake." I said.

"Yup." She said.

"How you feeling?" I asked.

"A little sore." She said.

"Well come on. I'll put some medicine on your cuts. Ok cutie?" I asked.

"Ok." She said.

I took her to the bathroom and got out the medicine and she sat on the sink. I put the medicine on her cuts and then we went down stairs.

"Thanks." She said.

"For what?" I asked.

"For helping me get away from Ty." She said.

"No problem. I'll always be here to protect you." She gave me a smile; her dimples are showing, they're so cute.

Blair's POV

Man I'm really sore.

"Well look who's finally awake." Bruno said.

"Yup." I said.

"How you feeling?" He asked.

"A little sore." I told him.

"Well come on. I'll put some medicine on your cuts. Ok cutie?" He asked.

"Ok." I said.

He took me to the bathroom and got out the medicine and I sat on the sink. He put the medicine on my cuts and then we went down stairs. I'm still very sore.

"Thanks." I said.

"For what?" He asked.

"For helping me get away from Ty." I said.

"No problem. I'll always be here to protect you." I gave him a smile. "You wanna watch a movie?" Bruno asked.

"Sure." I said.

"What movie?" He asked.

"I don't care, you pick." I told him and of course he picks a scary movie.

"You scared?" He asked me.

"Yes! You did this on purpose, didn't you?" I asked him.

"Maybe......" He said.

"You did." I said.

"Sorry boo. I like it when you cuddle next to me." He said. "Oh I didn't mean to say that."

I started to giggle. "It's ok." I said to him.

"You ready for bed?" He asked.

"Yes I'm so tired." I told him.

"Ok let's go." He said.

We went upstairs and went to bed. In the morning, I woke up first, then Bruno woke up. Bruno went into the kitchen to make breakfast. There was a knock on the door.

"Blair can you get that?" Bruno asked.

"Yeah I got it." I said.

I opened it up and it was Ty....