19

Sofia POV

Here i stood, in my short, tight black dress. Outside of the club les sourie. My black high heels tapped on the hard concrete.

If I was going to get over anyone this is how I do it. Get drunk and party hard.

I went past the velvet red rope due to the fact my name was already on the list.

As soon as I entered loud music filled my ears and people we're dancing and twerking to the music.

I walked over to the bar on the left side if the club.

-"hey beautiful what can I get you?" The Had some bartender said while flipping various bottle of liquor.

-"something strong, to make me forget" I said sitting on the stool.

-"tough day" he said while grabbing a bottle of tequila.

-"no idea" I said shaking my head as the image reply appeared.

-"I'm Ben" he said pouring the liquid into a glass.

-"Sofia" I said getting out my purse and fake ID.

-"no no no it's on the house" he said putting a hand up.

I gulped down the liquid and made my way down to the dance floor. I felt two hands snake around my waist.

-"hey" he whispered in my ear.

-"hey" I whispered back starting to grind on him.

I suddenly felt someone tight grip on my arm pulling me away from Ben. The hottest bar tender ever.

-"what are you doing here?!" The person shouted.

-"having fun" I said back.

-"no your getting drunk and grinding on guys you don't know!" He stated.

-"look Dallas, I don't give a shit anymore. I'm moving on and forgetting. Just get drunk you know you wanna" I said with a smirk plastered on my face.

I woke up in my hotel room. I was naked and fell out of bed when I heard someone rustle under covers. The fall made my head throb more.

-"Ughhhh " I said rubbing my temple. I crawled over to my suitcase. I took out my hangover pill and a bottle of water. I drank it down quickly. While hearing more groans coming from my bed.

I looked up to see him sitting up.

I tossed him the pills and bottles. He swallowed the pill while I put his shirt on. I couldn't remember a thing from last night except that by me and Cameron being naked gives me the idea we slept together.

-"cam, do you remember anything? " I asked him.

-"just the fact that we slept together and you told me what Shawn and Madison did. Remind me to punch Shawn later" he said. The end bit made me shake my head and laugh. Just then there was a knock at the door.

I am so glad I got the room for one person.

I looked through the peek hole. It was Shawn great, note the sarcasm.

I opened the door waiting for his apology.

-"what do you want Shawn?" I asked still pissed and a bit hurt.

-"I want to say sorry about yesterday I don't know what I was doing it was an accident" he pleaded.

I scoffed.

-"Shawn, you thought I wasn't coming. You hoped none of the guys would find out you knew what you we're doing. But what I don't get it is how was it an accident. Did you fall causing you dick fall into he vagina. I don't give a shit Shawn about your excuse. I gave you a shot you lost it"

When I finished with my shit Cameron came out in his boxers hugging me from behind kissing my neck making it very hard to hold back a moan.

Cameron looked up to see Shawn pissed staring at us.

-"dude you lost her, and you cheated on her with Madison. Not cool. Your lucky I'm not going to punch your skull in for cheating because then fans would ask questions " he said glaring at him.

I slammed the door in his face.

-"Cameron, don't try to make me moan when I'm pissed" I pouted.

-"ok I'm sorry" he said hugging me.

-" also Cameron I just broke up with Shawn. I like you but I need a bit of more time to get over Shawn plus a bit more to recover from the bet so u can trust you " I said

He grabbed his chest.

-"your a player i should have known. " he said making me laugh.

I punched his shoulder playfully.

I got changed and he put on his clothes from yesterday. He left to his room to get changed so i sat down and read a couple books on watt pad.

Cameron POV

I walked to my room. When i got in Nash was sitting on the bed.

-"where have you been? You didn't come back last night" he scowled.

-"relax i was out , mom. i was comforting Sofia because of Shawn" i said. Trying to wipe of the smile on my face every time i heard her name.

-"what did Shawn do?" He asked.

-"he cheated on her with Madison. So my and Sofia went to a club got drunk and ended up hooking up it was nothing" i said seeing his jaw drop.

-"she hooked up with you and not me. But I'm the hotter one" he said posing making me laugh.

-"mabey you should have seen her grinding on a guy at the club i invited you to. Anyway she doesn't want anything serious" i said turning his face into a relieved smile.

-"ready for magcon" i asked him

He nodded as we walked out the door.

Boom chapter 19

Thank you for the reads love y'all.