Chapter 9

Fiore again.

Hey hey.
I'm sorry all the Dario fans but I just had to do that.
You're going to hate him even more I think in this chapter.

Anyway vote comment and ask any questions.
Remember to tell your friends about this book.

Thank you bye:)

--------------------------------------

Emilio's POV.

I saw her leave the mansion with angry strides and tears in her eyes. I saw her get into a car as Fabio drove her away. I was curious to know what had happened to her and so I asked Annetta. She told me that She walked in on Dario and Selina having sex. I was infuriated. How dare he hurt her like that after claiming that he loves her. I put myself at risk for him to be with her and then he does this. That bastard.

I stormed up the stairs and into the room where I was told he was. I opened the door and saw the bloody bastard with that slutty shit.

"What the fuck Dario!"

"Emilio let me explain. I..."

I interrupted his by punching his face. I'm pretty sure I dislocated his jaw and he started bleeding.

"Don't you ever ever touch her again you bloody bastard."

With that I left. Fiore kept on calling me asking me where I was and I just told her to leave me alone for a while. I passed by a store and bought some ice cream and a box of tissues for her. I arrived and Fabio told me that she was in the room and after mustering enough courage I knocked on her door. She opened and told me to leave but I couldn't. I needed to be here for her.

After finally letting me in she led me to the balcony. I knew that she would be here because she loved the view so much. I handed her the box of tissues with the ice cream and a spoon and she thanked me. She was silent and I just enjoyed being there with her.

Her eyes were puffy, she must have cried again. I studied her. Her curly hair framing her beautiful face. Her beautiful long legs sticking out of her shorts. Her eyes that were studying the sea. She was beautiful. She was really beautiful.

--------------------------------

Ronna's POV

I knew he wanted me to tell him why I was crying but I didn't want to. I just wanted to be alone in the blissful silence.

I finally broke the silence.

"Why do you want to know, why would you care?"

"Because.. because I... I just care."

"So you want to know huh?"

"Yes. If you don't want to I understand."he said smiling at me.

"He cheated on me and not once. He had done it before in Canada but I didn't know that until today. He blamed me because I refused to give myself to him."