Rest of part one

THIS IS THE REST OF THE IMAGINE! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! (:

-Crystal

--------------------------------

"Niall!" I said, as I pushed his face furter into me, just to make the pleasure even more, only if it was possible.

"Hmmm?" Niall hummed into my clit, making the pleasure 10 times more!

"FUCKKKK." I moaned, I was just on the edge of cumming, when Niall pulled away.

"Sorry hun, now's the classy bit." He said, his voice demanding. He slammed into me, without a warning, (not so classy Niall!) As he was pumping into me, which felt amazing. He came closer to my ear, I could feel his hot breath lingering around my ear, and his hard member slamming into me.

"(Y/N) I'm going to mean every single word I say. Ok?" He said, his voice slightly trembling, but still very demanding.

"O-kaay." I half spoke half moaned.

"I fucking love you, I love you and I don't even know why? I haven't felt this way about anyone before. FUCK" He spoke, cussing at the end because he was about to go over the edge.

"Fuck, fuck fuck Niall. I love you so so much. Fuck!" I screamed, and I went over the edge, cumming all over his dick.

"Oh baby, yes. You feel so fucking good!" Niall yelled. He held my jaw tightly in his hands, and kissed me passionately, even though my jaw had started hurting, I didn't pull back. The heat of the moment made me forget everything.

"Cum! cum insdie me!" Whispered, into Niall's ear, his breathing got uneven as he released his load in me.

The feeling was over whelming, something words couldn't describe. Niall pulled out, and laid beside me. I just stared at him, taking in the beautiful scene infront of me. His chest was rising up and down, and I kept my head on it, rising with it.

"So, you liked it? Street, with a bit of classy?" He said.

"So, were you really gonna leave?" I asked, ignoring the first question.

"I'd stay, if you said you wanted me to. I'd change my mind." He said, softly.

That was the only answer needed.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Did you like it? :) leave a comment if you want me to do another imagine! And who you want me to do it (Harry,Niall,Liam,Zayn, or Louis) and if you want me to do do one for you! I will make one for each one of you guys! :) only if you comment, and tell me your name so I know what to put for the name :)

-Crystal