Prologue

Excuse Any Mistakes …..

First Story So Excited Tell Me What You Think!!!

Prologue

Isabelle Evergreen

“I want you more then you’ll ever know” he whispered in his ever so sexy voice. I blushed even though we were in a dark area I could tell he saw just by the smirk that played with his lips. He was the only one who could affect me this much. he was the only who could have my heart racing, my cheeks flaming red, and my stomach flipping with all those damn butterflies. He stepped closer while I just stood there frozen waiting to see what he would do. I study all his features his beautiful hazel and yellow eyes that first drew me in, that scruff chocolate brown hair that was never in place, and that perfect cheek bone. The more I looked over him the lower I went down to that perfectly scrupled body that is tightly hugged by a white v neck .He finally stopped right in front of me. “Bellie kins …” We both laughed knowing he only called me that because I told him I loved giving people cute little pet names. He spoke again with his sweet smile vanishing “Isabelle you’re my mate”. I just looked at him with confusion of course were mates weren’t we always. “Of course were friends I mean just because I lived in London doesn't mean you have to say mate” I said giggling and poking his belly. He looked at me in utter belief and just started laughing uncontrollably. He clenched as he fell to ground still laughing uncontrollably. I just stood there confused not knowing what had just happened. Had there been something in my teeth?

Ahh….. End of prologue Lmao just reading what I wrote had me laughing I know this is kind of short but hey it’s just the prologue I hope it gets you hooked though because I’m kind of excited to start writing the first chapter please be honest and tell me what you think and rate vote and follow

Love Kyla Debrito <3