Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Alois One-Shot

No matter how you look at it, Alois will always be the same stupid brat you could ever meet. For one thing, he's weird, and for another, the only thing he thinks about is how to piss you off.

Obviously, the dumb guy gets off on your anger or something because he keeps trying to annoy and anger people.

I know, I know. You think I'm just some random person that likes to complain for no reason. Well, you got that wrong- big time. I'm complaining for a good reason.

Alois has tried his hardest to get to me, but to his disappointment, I just wouldn't let his pestering get in my way… but, he just wouldn't give. And guess what? The damn brat actually did succeed. Well, enough with my ranting, let me explain what happened.

“An hour has past already; when will he come?” I whined, plopping impatiently into the comfortable armchair that sat next to the window.

My servant, Tari, set the slice of cake she had cut for me moments before on the night stand next to the chair.

“Well, there is bad weather. Perhaps his carriage got stuck?” she suggested, her large black eyes staring at me innocently as I shoved a chunk of cake in my mouth. “Too chocolatey.” I thought bitterly, swallowing the nasty thing down.

“Don't try to cover for him, Tari.” I snapped, pushing the plate in front of me like a child pushing a plate of unwanted vegetables in front of them.

“Yes, My Lady… you are not fond of the cake?” she asked. I glared at her for a moment, then closed my eyes sleepily.

“No, tell Jacob not to make chocolate cake anymore. I hate it.” I murmured, leaning my head against my fist, and closing my eyes.

“Yes, My Lady.” I heard Tari's soft voice respond, picking up the plate next to me.

I listened for the soft click! of the door before opening my eyes again. The only sound was the pelting of the heavy rain drops pounding on the roof.

“Where is he?” I muttered, anxiously, my eyes drifting to the window to my right. I sighed impatiently.

He says he wants to have a meeting, but he can't do it at his house, so we agree to do it at mine at seven o'clock sharp. And look! It's eight-thirty and he hasn't even show up yet. Is this one of his annoying jokes, or what?

I bit my lip in frustration. “What the hell is up with this guy?” I thought aloud. A few seconds after I said that, there was a soft knocking, and the sound of Jacob's voice came through.

“Excuse me, My Lady, but, Lord Trancy has arrived.” He explained. “About time…” I murmured.

“Alright, come in!”

The door opened, and the bouncy blonde skipped in the room with his tall, dark, and mysterious butler looming behind him.

“Hello!” he cooed, cheerfully. “Sorry we're late; a few problems, had arisen.”

I waved my hand, motioning him to sit in the chair across from mine. “Just keep your cool.” I thought to myself.

“No, it's fine.” I said, politely, forcing a tight smile. “Well, I'm glad you feel that way.” He said.

There was a few seconds of an awkward silence before Alois turned to his butler. “Claude, would you leave the room? I would like to speak to my dear, Midori, alone.” He ordered. His blue eyes widened and he turned to me.

“Of course, if you don't mind?” he asked. “No, I don't care.” I answered, boredly. He grinned, then made a “shooing” motion with his hand, sending his butler to leave the room with an “Excuse me,” before closing the door.

Again, there was a moment of silence, and then I spoke. “So, you wanted to talk… what is it?” I didn't mean to sound so, straight-to-the-pointish, but I was tired, and pretty annoyed with him.

He smiled, that same smug smile he always had glued to his face when he was about to do something mischievous. “Well, I've been thinking lately, and I realized I've been such a pest.” He said.

“About time.” I thought to myself.

“And, I just wanted to ask how could I apologize for all of the things I've done to you.” He continued.

“How cheesy; am I supposed to believe this?” I thought, bitterly.

“Ah, don't worry about it! I didn't even think you were bothering me!” I exclaimed, trying to sound as pleasant as possible.

“Yes, but-“

“No really, don't worry about it.” I interrupted him. “I want to do something.” He pushed, leaning forward a bit.

I sighed uncomfortably. “But- oh, alright. Do what you want.” I said.

Anything?”

“Anything.”

Before I knew it, I felt something warm press against my lips, and I didn't even really realize what happened until I felt something wet pry through my lips and into my mouth.

Here that stupid little brat was, kissing me, and here I was staring at him like a deer in the head lights.

I felt a little disturbed (considering it to be my first kiss) and in a way… happy? I don't know, but I kind of wanted him to continue the kiss, and when he pulled away, I felt a bit disappointed.

We stared at each other for a moment, my cheeks burning.

“I-“

I didn't finish my sentence, cause he was back on me, his luscious lips on mine.

He's annoying, but he's a damn good kisser. Perhaps the little pest could stay till morning… or even longer.