1*

Aqua

I skipped over to my dads Pokemon lab to get my very first Pokemon, I'd been waiting for this moment ever since I was only 4.

Now I could follow in my dads footsteps, meeting every Pokemon ever born. Well, all except for one. Nobody knew who or what the Pokemon was, but there was an empty spot in everyone's dex and I was hoping to find this Pokemon, maybe I could become famous, too!

~~~

When I got there, I saw no Pokemon on the plain vintage shelf.
I started scavenging the whole room just hoping to find one, just one, no matter how ugly or cute, tough or weak it was.

My dad stared at me, smiled, and then came up to me and patted me on the back, "They're all out, sorry kiddo,"
"But dad, you knew how important this was to me!" I frowned, staring at the shiny floor.
"Obviously I'm joking," He smiled at me, handing me a poke ball.
"Thank you so much!!" I hugged him and then ran out.

~~~

I looked at the poke ball wondering how to use it, I started spinning it in the air and threw it on the ground.

Then I shouted,"Go Pokemon!" Quickly.

A small blue Pokemon appeared on the ground, it stared at me threateningly as if I'd done something, what could I have done? I'd only just seen it once which was now.
I quickly scanned it with my pokedex.

"Mudkip, the water Pokemon. Would you like to nickname Mudkip?" Dexter said.
"Huh, Mudkip, I'd like to keep the name, but thanks anyways." I put Dexter away.

~~~~~~~

Later on in the day, I took Mudkip to my house "Can you wait outside, Mudkip?" I asked while opening the door, Mudkip nodded to me, "Thanks!" I fully opened the door & ran upstairs. I noticed the door had been open, so I went back to close it. "Oops, I almost forgot!" I slammed the door in Mudkip's face and then continued back inside, the house had always been my favorite place to be in, mostly because it was very safe during ANY emergency.

I packed all night, forgetting about Mudkip outside, I let him in for dinner as soon as I remembered about him. After he finished eating, Poke Cakes I think? I returned him to his poke ball and put the poke ball inside near the door, just in case some crazy Pokemon would take over the world which wouldn't be very likely, would it? No, it wouldn't, especially because there is NO such thing as an evil Pokemon.