Of Smoke and Scarves

Smoker France - rated PG-13 for swearing. No this is not his 2P. A shit ton of people in Paris smoke so I was like "why not France himself too?"

Francis lit up his cigarette quickly and took a drag. He watched the Parisians walk by from his spot outside the cafe.

Scarf. Scarf. Scarf. What the hell was it with scarves today? He let out the smoke slowly. Maybe he would even start wearing one since its the fashion. It would look good on him. Anything looks good on him.

Francis took another drag and let the smoke out quickly. It seemed he would have to spend this afternoon by himself. Not that he minded. He felt like he deserved a relaxing day once in awhile.

Although it would be nice to talk to someone about the people passing and the people around them. Francis did love to gossip a little. Unfortunately, his friend Gil thought it was gay and Antonio seemed to be against it.

Francis sighed, taking in more smoke and letting it out. He counted all the scarves he saw on woman and all the ones he saw on men. Woman seemed to like the scarf fashion more, much to his disappointment. He would have liked to wear one but it seemed like it wasn't the style for men. Francis focused more on what the men were wearing. Leather jacket, t-shirt and jeans. Rather tight jeans. Francis scoffed. He was not wearing that. It wouldn't suit his style.

Francis looked at his cigarette as its life slowly dwindled down. His food would be here soon anyway. Might as well snuff it out. He put it on the ash tray and twisted it around lightly, watching ash fall onto the tray.