Team Crafted?

A/N-( Just to say these kids are really smart in the story ok so don't ask how they can read and things like that!)

Skylar's P.O.V
It was as if on cue, everyone in the kingdom had found out and were screaming like mad people. The sounded sad and upset and confused, but we were the happiest people alive!
"I CANT BELIEVE IT, HES DEAD!" Ty shouted. It was ok because nobody outside could hear him over the noise.
"Now he can't find us and kill us!" I screamed so they could hear me. We all high-fived each other and hugged but I saw the happy expression on Bodil's face disappear rapidly and and he looked like he was panicking.
"G-guys.... Um didn't the newspaper s-say that he h-had a s-s-son?" He whispered. I felt my brain erupt with every thought I could thing about the situation.'Oh dragon that's right!' 'What are we gonna do' 'What if he hunts us'. All these thoughts exploding made me want to scream and destroy everything around me, but I didn't.
"Let's not worry about that just now." Ty said calmly."Wanna go see what's in the town centre or what ever they call it here?"
"Yeah let's go." Bodil said standing up. We walked out of the cave and past the boxes that hid the ally way, past the market and into a HUGE area with houses, stalls, shops, mini hospitals and people. The thing that caught out attention first was food stalls. Some with bread, some fruit, some meat, some veg and so on. We walked around and once again there was a mixed crowd of people and guards. We all made our way to the front and saw a stage with many guards surrounding it. When the crowd was gathered a trumpet played a royal tune and a little boy with 6 others beside him stood at the front.
"Greetings recruits of the SkyArmy and the people of the SkyKingdom, as you all have heard..... My father was killed and found in the woods." The boy said with a tear in his eye, but he stood strong." This is my team, Team Crafted, and let me introduce you to them. This is Ian." He said pointing to a boy with black hair, black suit, black glasses on his forehead and bright blue eyes. "Hey there!" He said happily. "And this is Quinten." He said pointing to a boy who was..... Blue? He wore a grey jacket and had a white shirt on underneath. He had grey trousers on (IM SCOTTISH NOT AMERICAN) and white shoes."Sup." He said and smiled. "This is SetoSorcerer and he is my personal sorcerer." He said smiling and looking at the shy boy next to him. He wore grey and purple robes. He had his hood up and it covered his eyes. He looked up and everyone saw his beautiful brown eyes. He had a red thing on his chest which must be a mob from the overworld. It had square eyes and a weird shaped mouth. (It's a creeper 😜) "Hello there everyone." He said and looked down again. The boy in the middle then looked to his right and said "And this is Jason." The boy was in a small blue space suit and his brown hair and sky blue eyes. (It's his skin without his helmet on) He smiled sweetly and said. "Hai everyone nice to see you." He looked at the audience and winked. I smiled like a maniac when he looked at me. I shook it off and listened to the next one. "This is Mitch." He looked to his right and a boy with a red and black checkered hoodie stood linking the arms with a boy next to him?. He had brown hair and beautiful chocolate/hazel eyes that sparkled in the sun light. He wore blue trousers and red sneakers. He had a golden dog tag around his neck and it had the initials M.H and J.A (Mitchell Hughes and Jerome Aceti) in big bold letters. "Hey doods!" He said and waved with his free hand. There was a few 'awwww's from the crowd. "And this is Jerome." He said pointing to a boy with brown fur and a black suit on. He had a red tie and a white shirt on . "Imma bacca!" He said and there was a few giggles. "So like I said sadly my father passed away and many of you have heard what he said, and it was true. The three Enders were not found in the end but a portal to this world was found there. So it's more than likely they are here. If any of you find any information on this then please tell us or tell a guard to pass it on. Thank you." He said and they all waved as they left the stage.(1%CHARGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHH) (Next day. YEY CHARGE!!!!)
"Let's go now before anything else happens." Bodil whispered in my ear.
"Yeah let's go." I said and started to walk. As we walked I felt a pain in my stomach, hunger. It was as if we all felt it at the same time because we all said.
"I'm hungry!" And we giggled like dragon knows what. After our laughing fit we all had serious faces on.
"Well, here we go, first time stealing something." Ty said making sure nobody could hear him except us. Well this is gonna go just fine isn't it! (Insert Sarcastic voice here)

A/N- ( Hey guys Skylar here and thanks for reading so far or so short in my story. I have big plans coming soon so don't miss out. And I also noticed that I'm getting more views on my story. Please share this story with your friends and your friends friends and their cat and mouse and keyboard and mouse and microwave and the dishwasher and the dishes in the dishwasher and the table and the cabinet and lastly..... JOHN CENAAAAAA DA DA DA DA DA DO DO DO!)
-Skylar