The Wolf Girl - [6]

*Unedited*

Excuse any mistakes ~

The Wolf Girl

Chapter Six

My father stands no less than ten feet away from me with Allen and Ethan as his flanks and is demanding to know what the matter with me was. I find myself opening my mouth every other second but nothing comes out.

I couldn't tell him. But I couldn't let Brandon tell him either.

I don't know what to do.

"Madison." My dad purses on, crossing his arms.

My body trembles as I feel his anger bridging. I knot my hands into fists and look down.

No, I tell myself, look him in the eye. Look him in the eye and tell him you want Emmett.

I pull my eyes up to my dad and catch his stare. My head pounds and my vision blurs but I ignore it. "Dad." I start, my voice low. It's raspy, like I was just getting into cold. I clear my throat and raise my chin. "I found my mate. He's a human."

I hear Allen and Ethan intake but my eyes are focused on solely one person. My dads expression doesn't change but his eyes darken a shade. I catch him sniff the air and I realize its to see if I've completed the mating bond.

"You haven't mated yet." My dad says, it's a growl and I feel it shake my whole body in fear. "Wise choice."

"What are you saying?" I ask, my breath catching. This is it, he'a going to tell me Emmett's not fit to be my mate. The mate of an Alphas child.

His eyes narrow at me and I resist the urge to cower. He tilts his head and laughs bitterly. "You can't possibly be suggesting that he's good enough for you, do you?" He searches my face then rolls his eyes and scoffs out a growl. "The damn boys a human, Madison!"

Anger seeps into my veins and I feel my vision blurs again. I step forward and growl at my father. I open my mouth to yell at him for dismissing this so lightly but I overestimate my strength and stumble on weak legs.

Brandon's arm reaches out and steadies me.

"You see this?" Brandon growls loudly. From behind me, his hand still on my arm. It's the first he's spoken since my dad, Allen and Ethan had shown up. "Don't you see what's happening to her? Her wolf is dying inside of her! Fuck, how do you not feel it?"

My dad steps forward, waves of power radiating off of him. "You will not raise your voice at me!"

"Wait." Allen says. His voice is quiet but it catches everyones attention. He stares hard at me and I stare back but I look away because my knees buckle.

My breath shallows and I feel myself sway. Losing my wolf is making me weak. I feel like I'm about to collapse.

"Brandon's right." Allen speaks again. "Dad, I don't feel Madison's wolf. And her usual strong aura is gone, it's like she's a human."

"I can't feel her wolf either." Ethan adds.

"She's no human." My dad seethes. He turns to me. "You've already rejected him?"

"She has." Brandon speaks for me. "All because she wanted to please you."

"At least she has her priorities straight." My dad says firmly. "Madison knows I wouldn't approve of this."

"It's her damn mate!" Brandon snaps. "You don't have a say in that area!"

"Oh I don't?" My dad narrows his eyes at Brandon. "I am your father and your Alpha, I have a say in everything my children do and say!"

"Brandon." I speak weakly. "Stop."

"No Madison, he doesn't get it." Brandon growls. "Moms your damn mate, what if she was a human?"

"Don't speak of your mother." My dad snarls, pulling his lips back.

"Brandon." I say. "Please just stop."

I fall to my knees but stiffen my body. I glare up at my father through my lashes, looking him right in the eye. "If I can't have my mate, I don't want to be a part of this pack anymore."

"Madison." Allen gasps.

"I'm with Madison." Brandon says, clasping my shoulder.

My dad growls at us. "Get your asses back home now, I'm through talking about this. You're mothers waiting."

My body shakes in anger. He's not taking this seriously!

"We'll I'm not!" I snarl. It was loud and it shook my whole body and made the birds in the trees flap away.

My breath is heavy when I look up at my dad but I can care less at the moment.

I was done being the scared little girl who rejected her mate simply because she was afraid of her dad.

And I was done crying about it too.

If I want Emmett, I'm going to have to fight for him.

I've rejected my mate and it was a mistake. I know that now. Emmett is mine, and i'll be damned if I couldn't have him after this.

"Excuse me?"

"I'm being serious right now dad." I say with narrowed eyes. "I might be willing to stay in this pack but I'm not going to give in to your raid. I'm going to be with my mate whether you like it or not."

My father raises his chin at me, an unreadable expression on his face.

"Leave then." He says. "I won't have such scum in my pack."

I didn't leave room for argument as I stood up and ran.

"Madison!" Allen yells as I run away. I feel like I'm going to fall any second now but I keep running. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I had to get out of there before I chicken out.

There's a rumbling in the ground and I hear the distinct stomp of paws running after me. More than one.

A large dark brown wolf runs besides me and another similar one on my other side. Brandon and Ethan I realize.

Brandon I get, but Ethan?

I lose my footing and trip forward, but Brandon is quick to catch me. I climb up on his back and I grab fistfuls of his fur as he runs along with Ethan out of the Lockwood territory.

We were rouges now.

-----

So? What do you think? Too dramatic or no?

Why do you think Ethan left with them? Oooooh juicy huh, you'll find out in the next few chapters!

Oh and sorry for the late updating but I've been having some family problems. But I'm getting through it so here I am.

Don't forget to vote comment and fan if you haven't already!

I hope you enjoyed, I love you all, thanks for reading!