Chapter 1

Kelly Severide’s cell buzzed.

“Shay - whassup?”

“NOW Kelly - home NOW!” the call was disconnected.

Severide grinned as he collected his gym stuff and headed back to the apartment that he shared with colleague and best friend Leslie Shay. He adored her, and trusted her with his life. Now he had a chance to repay some of it by giving her something that was unaffordable for her the traditional way. A baby. Shay was a lesbian and had been preparing to have a baby with her ex girlfriend when they split up. Shay felt her biological clock ticking like a Tahitian drumbeat. She wanted Kelly to father her baby, good genes and good looks. She couldn't afford insemination so it had to be au naturale-her ex had vetoed that but with her out of the picture Shay could turn back to Kelly.

He quietly turned the key in the lock, pushed the door open. The apartment was in darkness apart from a note on the kitchen table lit by a spotlight. The instructions were familiar

Go into your room

when you’re ready say my name once

you’ll hear your door open and footsteps

you will be mounted

finish inside me as quickly and efficiently as possible

I will leave you, and I will need my space, probably to cry

PS I put clean sheets on your bed - the other ones were icky

Kelly grabbed a beer from the fridge and climbed the stairs to his room. He glanced at Shay’s room - her light was on. He inhaled deeply.

“Shay” he said

“We agreed!  When you’re ready!!!”

“I am.......” He’d been hard the whole drive home.

Kelly went into his room, pulled off his t shirt and quickly unbuttoned his jeans.......before lying down on his bed. He was so hard it hurt. He loved Shay so much but knew she could never be his. He looked towards the door as he heard her footsteps.

“Jesus Kelly turn out the light I don’t want to see it!!!!!”

“Shit...Shay....sorry” He pulled the off switch on his bedside lamp.

He heard her padding across the floor...hand feeling out for the bed......she found his thigh and his cock got harder.

“Shay?”

“Don’t speak!”

“You want to kiss or stuff?”

“Not unless you shave and wear perfume. Shut up Severide”

Kelly felt her straddle him and her hand on his cock guiding it to the entrance of her vagina. If he wasn’t mistaken she was wet. He groaned loudly as she sat on his length. He knew she was technically a virgin......she had never had a man’s penis inside her.

“Oh fuck..........uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh”

“Kelly I swear - shut up!!!!”

Kelly tried his hands on her hips

“I told you!!!”

“Shay I can’t just!!!!! Oh........ffs......Sorry but I have to do this”

Kelly flipped Shay onto her back and kissed her neck as he thrust into her, grinding his hips.

“Severide!!!!!”

Shay slapped him on the back a few times before groaning as Kelly hit every sweet spot she had.

“You bastard, this isn’t happening!!!”

“I want this to be good I love you” Kelly murmured into her ear as he tried to angle his thrusts to press against Shay’s clit.

Shay screamed and clawed wildly at Severide’s shoulders as she orgasmed heavily, bucking up to meet his thrusts. He moaned loudly as he ejaculated into her.

“Oh fuck, Kelly!! What did you just do to me!!!!!”

Kelly rolled over onto his back

“I’m still gay”

“Shay”

“Uh huh?”

“I know you said, about going to your room and stuff but........I’d like you to stay here.....please.........I don’t mind if you cry............and.......probably best you don’t stand up for a while if you get my drift......you know........science stuff”

Shay rolled over onto her side and didn’t react when Kelly spooned in behind her, resting his chin between her neck and shoulder.

“Love you”

“Love you too”

“Shay?”

“Uh huh...?”

“We can do it again if you want to, you know, to make sure”

“Go to sleep Kelly”