Surprise part 1

Chase's POV
So we rented out a condo for the girls to have a party. But we gone make them go on a scavenger hunt to find out their surprise.

Kaydon-Aye you ready?
Chase-yeah don't the party planner got all the stuff for the scavenger hunt ready?
Kaydon-yeah she should
Chase-coo'

So we went to the mall to get the girls outfits. I got Amauri some customized white and  gold 11's, a white polo shirt, a gold chain, a gold ring, a gold bracelet, some ripped light skinny leg jeans, a jacket that say AC4L, a Chanel side purse, and a gold hair bow with real diamonds with an "A" in the middle. I got myself a plain white shirt, some pants, some customized gold and white 11's like Mauri's, a cold chain, a white hat with "Chase" in gold, and a Rolex watch.

Kaydon's POV
So I got Kera some customized glittery gold Timberlands with her name on them, a customized hoodie that have pictures of us that say KK4L, a gold bow like Amauri's except hers have a "K" instead, ripped skinny jeans, a necklace, a glittery gold shirt, and a Michael Kors side purse. I got myself some normal Timbs, a plain white shirt, jeans, gold chain, and a hat with KK4L.

Kameron's POV
I got Rayne some customized gold and white Lebron Soldiers 9 because she really wanted those. I also got her a hoodie that says RK4L, a white and gold shirt, a gold bow like everyone else's but it has a "R", a necklace, a bracelet, some ripped skinny jeans, and Gucci side purse. I got myself a plain white shirt, some jeans, a Rolex, customized gold and white Lebron Soldiers 9's, and a bucket hat.

Kaydon's POV
So since my sister don't have a boyfriend I got them some all white Timbs, white and gold shirts, gold chains, bows with "K's", ripped jeans, and some hoodies with their names on it.

So we left the mall and it's almost time for the girls scavenger hunt.

A/n- it's a short chapter I know!! Happy New Years!!!! This book is starting to get very long so I may start to shorten it. But I'll try to make the last probably 4 after surprise part 2 chapters long. Do y'all want a third book?