~Introduction~

Key: (Y/n)- your name
(h/c)- hair color
(E/c)- eye color
(F/c)- favorite color
(F/s)- favorite show
(S/c)- skin color
(F/a)- favorite animal

Warnings: minor language, but hey, if you don't like that, how the heck did you get into Hetalia? XD

You heaved a sigh of boredom,
fingers repeatedly tapping against the arm of your plush (f/c) couch. Your (e/c) eyes were glued to the screen of your television, which played an episode of (f/s) which you had seen only a hundred times. You glanced around your small quiet home, you lived alone, except for a (f/a) which you kept as a pet. 'Man this is really boring... I haven't a clue what to do...' You thought as your gaze was turned to the ceiling.

You suddenly cringed as your front door was thrown open with a startlingly loud bang. You jumped off your couch and turned your now furious glare to the person who dared enter your home like that. However your stance relaxed slightly as you saw who it was and rolled your eyes. The loud obnoxious American who stood in your doorway entered your home more after closing the door. He flashed your a wide smile as he laughed.
"Dude! It's been practically forever, where the hell have you been?!" Alfred exclaimed as he came over and wrapped you in a bone crushing huge.
"A-Alfred," you said, struggling with your words from the tight way he was hugging you. "I-I just saw you the other day." Alfred let go of you and chuckled.
"Oh yeah, that's right! I forgot."
You rolled your eyes and sighed, before turning your attention back to the blonde.
"Anyways, what's so important you had to come barging into my home like that?" You questioned with furrowed eyebrows, still mildly annoyed. However Alfred was quick to excitedly answer.
"So I'm going to be having this awesome party, and I want you to come!"
"Oh um... I'm not so sure, you know I'm not too good with parties..." You answered. Alfred pouted, giving you puppy dog eyes.
"Aw, c'mon dudette, everyone's gonna be there, and it just won't be the same without you."
You sighed, unable to resist the cute pleading face of your friend, despite the fact you didn't want to go, you nodded your head.
"Fine, I suppose I'll come to your party..." You said reluctantly. Alfred's mood immediately changed, a bright smile quickly replacing his once pouty expression.
"Yes! Okay dudette, I'll pick you up in about two hours, 'Kay? You won't regret it I promise!" Alfred told you as he exited your house, no doubt to go get ready for the party himself. Which is exactly what you had to start doing. Oh joy, you couldn't wait... You shook your head, wondering why you agreed to go as you trudged along to your room.
You looked around inside your draws, you didn't have much for clothes on an occasion such as this. Simply for the reason you very rarely ever did anything like this. Plus you hated dresses, they made you feel kind of awkward, and you just weren't a girly girl. Though you didn't mind wearing makeup from time to time.
You finally settled on a rather nice looking (f/c) dress shirt with white buttons. You then grabbed some nice jeans, because honestly jeans go with everything, so why not? Plus currently you were wearing sweatpants so the jeans were better looking than that at least.
You then walked over to your small mahogany <(reference~) vanity and decided to apply some makeup, and fix your hair to whatever you thought fit best.
~Fabulous Time Skip~
You heard knocking at your door, surprisingly. You walked out to the door and peaked out the window, to see the smiling figure of Alfred, before opening it. Once you did Alfred practically yanked you out of the house.
"C'mon! People are gonna start showing up at my house before I'm there if we don't hurry up!" Alfred said frantically. You rolled your eyes.
"Alright, alright, just let me lock the door real quick, then we can go..." You said as you did just that. Then you followed Alfred to his car as the two of you speed off to his house.

Very shortly after you and Alfred made it into his house, other people started arriving. Boy there was a lot of people there, it made you rather nervous. Everyone must've been there, heck even Sealand and some of the other smaller countries were there.
You tried to mingle, though it wasn't working out too well, being the rather socially awkward person you were.
Soon Alfred's loud voice interrupted the music, and boomed over the speakers.
"Alright! Welcome dudes and dudettes to my awesome party! So, to really kick this thing off, we're gonna start with a really fun game~! And that game iiss-...." He trailed off for effect, while glancing around the room. You raised an eyebrow, curious at what he was getting at.
"Seven minute's in heaven!" As soon as the words left his mouth mumbles erupted in the room. Though they were soon hushed again but the American.
"So, that means all the dudettes are gonna have to go into the other room, while all you dudes find something to put in this hat here." He says and holds up a simple black top hat.
All the girls started to walk into the other room, you shuffled after them, unsure about this game. You were behind Elizabeta as you walked along. You could hear her muttering things, one of them being:
"I better get Roderich.... Or else." You chuckle slightly under your breath, catching her attention. She turns back to look at you and smiles.
"Oh! Hello (y/n)! I didn't see you there... Anyvays, who do you vwant to get?" She questioned.
"Um... Well I er-" You stuttered out, unsure of what to say. Of course you did have a crush on someone, but no one knew, and you didn't really want to say. You were a bit embarrassed when it came to these sorts of things. However Elizabeta just smirked knowingly.
Soon all the girls were called back into the room where everyone else stood.
"Ohonhonhon~ So which of zhe lovely ladies gets to go first?" Francis asks with a smirk, looking around. Alfred looks straight at you, and smirks.
"I think (y/n) should go first!" Alfred calls out loudly. There's a few nods and murmurs of agreement as everyone decides you should go.
Nervously you shuffle forward, not really wanting to play this. Alfred walks up to you, shoving the hat into your face.
"C'mon, (y/n)! Just pick something!" He says excitedly, awaiting to see who you'll get.
You stick your hand inside, feeling around until you finally grasp something and pull it out, it being a....