When You Hit Someone With A Broom... :3

A/N: MY LIFE IS COMPLETE!! 300 LIKES OMG 84 COMMENTS AND 2.7k views. AHHHHHH It's a perfect way to start of 2016 and I can't wait to complete this journey with you guys. Snart fam forever <3.

I woke up with Barry peering over me with a confused stare. I half wondered how long he had been doing that, knowing Barry.

"Decided to take a nap?" Barry asked. I groaned and tried to stand up while Barry supported me.

"Yes, these very sharp rocks and surplus of bugs are so fun to sleep in!" I said sarcastically as Barry speeded me out of the forest. When we stopped we were in STAR Labs and everyone was already there. "Not. Good. Idea" I said to Barry as I threw up on his shoes. "Sorry." I squeaked as I leaned heavily on the equipment. Barry made a small little distasteful moan and speeded somewhere and back with new shoes.

"Those were my favorite shoes." Barry whined.

"Where have you been Alexa?" Oliver asked. I made a chuckling sound and everyone looked at me oddly. I felt delirious.

"Well I got hit by a branch and passed out." I said simply. This caused Cisco to take a huge slurp of his slushie and back away from me. "Hey, we just fought a bunch of tree's, bushes and rabid squirrels. I'm not the only crazy one." I protested.

"We tracked Snart down with his cold gun. It seems that he is going to be performing some kind of heist, so we decided to put Laurel undercover." Felicity said.

"What?" I asked.

"Well Laurel was under her mask and her costume and Snart and Sasha haven't seen her real face before, making her the prime undercover...person." Felicity said with a smile. There was a loud crash in the background and everyone turned around. Oliver lifting his bow, Barry getting into a running stance, Ray putting his hand over the suit while Diggle and Joe were taking out their guns. Oh and me trying not to throw up, again.

"You guys really need to get better security." Lisa Snart said walking out into the open. She saw my demented "trying to suppress throw-up face and made a little cringing face. "Oh, you look worse for wear. Nice to meet you new people. I'm Lisa Snart." Lisa said with a fake little curtsy.

"What are you doing here Lisa." Cisco said.

"Well. While Sasha and Lenny are scheming, they are ignoring me. So, I'm giving Lenny some payback and helping you guys." Lisa said with a little devious smile. This caused me to start laughing again,

"As if, if I see one more Snart family member I'm going to take a rock and bash their head out." I grumbled.

"Wow, your violent today? Had a run in with my brother?" Lisa teased.

"So you came here because you want to get Len--Snart, jealous?" I asked.

"Yep." Lisa said sitting down in a chair and fluttering her eye lashes at Cisco. I grabbed the sedative gun that was on the table and shot Lisa in the leg with it.

"Yah, no." I said as Lisa slumped to the floor unconscious.

"What was that about!!" Cisco yelped going over to help Lisa.

"She has a recorder in her left pocket." I said tiredly. Oliver walked over and sure enough there was a black mechanism in her pocket.

"How did you know that?" Oliver asked smashing the black box into pieces on the floor.

"Cause I'm a genius." I joked another wave of nausea coming over me.

"Mhmm." Barry mumbled.

"Oh shush. The second she walked in there was a bulk in the pocket, not only that but notice how her left side, the one with the recorder, was facing us the whole time." I said in one breathe before holding my stomach.

"Are you okay?" Ray asked worried coming over to my side.

"I refuse to have a concussion." I said watching the room go sideways.

"asdfkj'dkls? sdf;alksdfj';lkjfad?" Ray said.

"I DON"T KNOW WHAT YOU SAYING, BOY." I yelled loudly. I could see Ray in the corner of my eyes catch my falling body and the world turned pitch black. I realized that I should probably have severe brain damage with all the times I've gotten knocked on the head, but my skull was tough, hopefully. I woke up to Ray looking over me with a concerned face and Oliver staring at me while Barry was speed pacing in the background. I was hooked up to an IR (tempted to write RV) and laying on an hospital bed in STAR Labs.

"Your awake!" Caitlin said rushing up to me with a needle.

"I swear if you stick that needle in me, I will stick it in your eye next." I muttered in a horrible mood. I was nauseous, tired and grumpy, basically my period.[Ha.Sorry for any boy readers out there, I doubt there are any but, sorry #girlissues] Cisco brought me a cup of water which I downed in a couple seconds and asked for more. 20 cups later my thirst was finally quenched.

"Are you sure your okay?" Cisco asked.

"Maybe she's dehydrated?" Caitlin suggested.

"No, her blood level was normal. It's something else. Look at her blood cells, they seem a little mutated." Cisco said.

"You don't think that--" Caitlin opened her mouth.

"No---how? She was knocked out--- no particle accelerator--" Cisco stopped.

"What if since Sasha is from Earth 2 something happens when you meet yourself from Earth 1. I mean it's never happened before which means there are plenty of things that could happen." Caitlin said.

"So what exactly is happening--oh my god." Cisco paused he quickly looked back at the screen and typed a few buttons and showed Jay and Caitlin.

"How long?" Caitlin asked her face pale.

"Four--five days at the rate the cells are changing." Cisco replied.

"Would you stop murmuring among yourselves and just spit it out already." I said irritated, I was oddly angry.

"We can't be sure unless we get a blood test but--" Cisco paused and looked at Caitlin.

"You seem to be changing into Sasha." Caitlin said softly.

A/N: OH MY GOD. Lol, I love leaving you guys on cliff hangers. To be honest I wasn't expecting the chapter to end like this, but my hands don't listen to my brain.

Next chapter will hopefully be posted on January 5th, maybe earlier. Please leave a like and a comment. THANKS SO MUCH. <3