Chapter 1

(Y/N)'s POV

Fredbear's Family Diner, possibly the best restaurant ever created! People think that because I'm 12, I wouldn't be interested in this place anymore. They're wrong. Everyone here looks so happy, well almost everyone.

I looked over at my friend same who was being teased by some older guys. Surely enough being the strong hearted person I am, I walked over prepared to give them a piece of my mind!

When Sam saw me his eyes lit up, I don't know what they were saying, but I know what I was about to. I stood in front of him protectively.

When I got a closer look at the older boys, I realised that they were all wearing masks. One was wearing a bear mask, another with a bunny mask, one with a chicken mask and the last guy was wearing a fox mask.

"Well,we'll look what we have here boys, an angel" The guy with the fox mask mocked. He was probably the leader of the idiots.

At that very comment, I don't know what, but something snapped inside of me.

"LEAVE HIM ALONE YOU IDIOTS,YOU'RE PROBABLY ONLY PICKING ON HIM BECAUSE HE'S SMARTER THAN ALL OF YOU COMBINED!" Everyone was looking at me, but at this point I honestly didn't care. Sam and the imbeciles with the masks looked shocked.

But soon fox mask guy snapped out of his shocked state and kneeled down to my level.

"How about you calm down honey,don't wanna draw any attention to ourselves and we weren't gonna hurt Sam, he just wanted to give Fredbear a big kiss" he said as he nodded to Bear and Bunny.

They picked Sam up and took him to the stage. I tried to run after them but chicken mask held me back. "STOP IT!" I yelled getting the attention of a security guard. "Sir, I'm sorry but it's not safe to have a child, this close to the animatronics"

He seemed to ignore his words as I started to cry seeing Sam so scared. "Sir, please stop!" He said a little louder, still to be ignored.

"1,2,3" Fox mask said as Bear and Bunny threw him in the mouth of the bear up on stage.

I closed my eyes as the crying continued.

The crying turned to screaming as a screw came out of Fredbears mouth and landed on the floor In front of me. My eyes immediately widened as the mouth shut on Sam's head biting down into the frontal lobe.

This obviously wasn't part of the masked gangs plan as bear and bunny started screaming, chicken let me go and ran away and fox tried to pull Sam out.

"I'm sorry little brother!" He cried as he continued to pull, only causing more blood to spill. "Brother?" I kept repeating over and over again until it made sense. "It was only meant to be a harmless prank!" He continued sobbing.

Parents were grabbing their children and running away and screams filled the diner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Sorry this was so short but next chappie should be up soon!