Germany x Italy: I'm sorry

Start from the beginning

"Italy, do you know what I am going to do?"

"Ve~ You're going to have sex with me." Germany couldn't help but roll his eyes at Italy's bluntness.

"Yes, is zhat okay? Tell me to stop if you would like, okay-"

"Just hurry up." Italy whispered, locking their lips again. Germany grinned, forcing his tongue inside his mouth again. He took just a moment to savor every last nook and cranny before moving away and kissing Italy's neck, leaving a trail of kisses down to his collarbone. He kissed the little crevice in his neck and Italy gasped before he moved on, unbuttoning the Italian's shirt and running a hand over his bare chest. He fingered one of his nipples until it formed a bud, which he then kissed lightly. He stuck out his tongue, flicking it playfully. Italy moaned quietly, watching Germany as he worked.

"Is that all I get? I'll have you yelling soon enough." Germany said playfully, he couldn't help his dominating fetish slipping out. Italy moaned again, slightly louder, as Germany took his nipple into his mouth, sucking and pulling while his hand fingered the other side.

"G-Germany..." Italy moaned. He looked down, seeing the bulge in his partners pants. Feeling his own throb, he wasted no time in tearing the clothes away and leaving Italy completely naked underneath him.

Italy crossed his legs, "No fair, you're still dressed." Italy whined. Chuckling, Germany sat up, helping Italy to do the same. Italy reached for Germany's shirt, pulling it off him and throwing it down. He ran his hands over his muscular chest then leaned forward, kissing down the center, then moving back up as he reached his pants. He kissed the German's neck, who groaned in response.

"How long will you keep teasing?" Germany groaned, making Italy laugh lightly. Willingly, the Italian unzipped his pants and tossed them as well, revealing Germany's naked member. He gasped, he knew it was big but, that was huge. Hesitantly he touched the tip to his lips, already tasting the salty pre-cum. He felt his own member throb, knowing he had effected Germany this much. He licked the head, admiring the way Germany's body shivered when he did. Deciding that was enough teasing, he parted his lips and took as much of the German into his mouth that he could, sucking and teasing with his tongue until Germany grabbed his hair, forcing his head back and forth. He obeyed willingly, stroking the part he couldn't fit with his hand. Germany's movements became slightly more frenzied as he approached his climax, forcing the entire of himself into the Italian who gagged, feeling the member filling his throat. He felt his neck tightening and loosening around the member until Germany released his head, letting him pull away as he came. Germany's hot, sticky seed spluttered out, covering his face.

Italy stuck his tongue out and experimented with the taste. It was salty, but better than he had thought. He continued licking it up until he couldn't reach it anymore. Germany wiped it off with his finger and slid them into Italy's mouth, letting his suck them until they were clean. Italy looked down, Germany was already hard again. He gasped when two hands grabbed him and forced him onto his back, he gazed into Germany's light blue eyes with a little apprehension.

"Germany, I'm a virgin..."

"I'll be careful, it's okay." Italy nodded, still he was worried.

"But you're so big." He muttered, desperate for Germany inside of him but petrified of the unavoidable pain.

"It'l be okay. I promise." Germany positioned himself at his entrance and prodded the opening with his tip. Italy bit his lip and Germany forced his way in with a single thrust. He cried out in pain, tears springing into his eyes. He felt himself stretch to accommodate this new object, the pain excruciating. Germany stayed as still as possible, kissing the tears away from Italy's face, a look of worry in his eyes. After a few moments the pain subsided, replaced with a desperate need for Germany. He nodded, indicating he could continue.

Germany thrust in and out, barely giving Italy anytime to adjust. The feeling of having his lover inside him was overwhelming, quickly pushing him closer and closer to his climax. Germany moved faster, hips bucking as he pushed wildly into the little Italians body. With a free hand he pumped Italy's member, making Italy cry out in pleasure.

"Ger-Germany, ah! a-ah!" He cried out, making Germany quicken.

"Louder," He moaned, loving the way Italy cried out his name.

"German-y! aah! I'm c-coming! Ger-Ludwig!" He screamed as he came, his own seed spilling over his chest. Withing seconds Germany came as well, filling Italy's ass with the substance. there was so much it spilled out, trickling down his skin onto the grass. Germany pulled out, bending down to Italy's body. He licked his chest clean, making sure none was left on his member before moving up to his mouth where he kissed him passionately, their bodies pressed together. He pulled away and sat up, pulling Italy onto his lap.

"That was fun." The Italian said cheerily, though obviously exhausted. Germany smiled.

"It was. By the way, your spaghetti model before was beautiful."

"Really?"

"Yes, but not as beautiful as you." Italy smiled brightly before burying his face into Germany's chest. It didn't take him long to realise he had fallen asleep. Typical Italy, both of them naked in the open and he slept.

"Ich liebe dich, Italy." Germany murmured.