Characters

Melaine- is August girlfriend and she is 45 and the mother of malia alsina melaine is played by (aaleeyah petty)

August- is melaine boyfriend and he is 47 and the daddy of malia alsina august is played by (august alsina)

Journey - is Christian keyes wife and she is 46 and she is the mother of Kamoni Kingston and messiah journey is played by (Lauren london)

India- is Chris wife and she is 46 and she is the mother of maddison brown India is played by (India weatbrooks)

Christian- is Journeys husband and he is 47 he is the daddy of Kamoni ,kingston,and messiah Christian is played by (Christian keyes)

Chris- Chris is India husband and he is 46 he is the daddy of maddison brown Chris is played by (Chris brown)

Keisha- is the wife of Lance and has one child cameron and is 44 and keisha is played by (keisha knight)

Lance - is the husband of keisha and has one child cameron and he is 46 Lance is played by (Lance gross)

Kamoni- Kamoni is 17 and have 2 brothers she is the youngest child her brothers are messiah and Kingston she loves to sing and dance and model her best friend is maddison Kamoni is played by (zonnique)

Kingston-is 17 and have 1 brother and 1 sister messiah and Kingston he loves to sing and do art his best friend is his brother messiah and cameron (Trevor jackson)

Messiah- is 17 and he has 1 brother and 1 sister he loves to sing and dance his best friend is his brother Kingston and cameron (Anthony Lewis)

Maddison- is 17 and loves to sing and dance and is the only child played by (maddison pettits)

Cameron- is 18 and loves to dance and is shy he's the only child he is played by (Roshon fegan)

Malia- is 17 and is the only child her mom is melaine and august and she is shy and has no friends she is played by (Zendaya )

Adrian- is played Christian Milian and is 17

1 chapter coming soon share my book please byeee