7

to: luna wright

from: seth adamson

are you still curious?

--

to: luna wright

from: seth adamson

for sure, you are ignoring me, luna. hey, i miss you.

--

to: luna wright

from: seth adamson

can you answer me? where are you? are you eating ice cream again? come on, talk to me.

--

to: seth adamson

from: luna wright

seth, i can't believe that you made people suffer. and you're making me suffer too.

--

to: luna wright

from: seth adamson

you're right, luna. and i'm very sorry for that.

i miss you. you're the only one i care about.

--

to: seth adamson

from: luna wright

seth adamson - you are the biggest liar in the face of the earth. stay away from me.

why are you playing mind games? i know what you want from me.

--

to: luna wright

from: seth adamson

now you're one of those people that betrayed me. i hate you now - but the love will still remain. and i wasn't joking when i said i only care about you. those people were nothing. i threw them away a long, long time ago.

we'll spend an eternity, luna. how does that sound? anyways, we have been pen pals for too long. why shouldn't we see each other soon? you're beautiful, luna; i've seen you in my dreams. i wonder how it feels to see you personally. maybe it would be a very enchanting encounter. have you even dreamed of it?

it would be the best day of your life.

--

creeped out? ha ha, three more chapters left and e-mails is over! can you guess who or what seth really is?